Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria (367 Views)

How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? / Tips On Becoming A Successful Blogger / This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by peacemaker128(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Today, am going to post the secret of successful bloggers in this country. But before i proceed, i will like you to write this on your hands, on your bedroom ceiling, on your forehead (backward if you tend to look in the mirror): You have to know what you want before you can go after it. When you go for shopping, do you walk around the mall, identify every items that you don’t want, and then buy what is left? Or do you go there to knowing what you want, find it, and buy it? Why would you live your life differently?

Most of the bloggers you are looking today would neither tell you how they started nor give you the secrete of their success. If you ask them, all their answer is that, “Guy, E no essay” whereas is very easy. I could remember when i also started blogging in the year 2014, I met a guy, i asked this guy to teach me blogging, he said he will collect 30,000 naira from me, well, am the one looking for something, so i paid him the money. the most annoying thing is that, He just taught me blogging but he did not show me the secret, But i thank God today i made it in blogging. I might not be 100% ok but at least am 20% ok with the little secret i know, at least i bought a car and am about to finish my house and am proud of being a blogger. Now, Let us get started

Read the secret below
http://cybertech.com.ng/how-to-become-a-successful-blogger-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Improving SEO and traffic by Adopting Accelerated Mobile Pages For Bloggers / Recmmended Hosting For Woocommerce / Where Is Best To Register Dormain For Selling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.