Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

2 Ohio Pastors, Arrested By The F.B.I. For Sex Trafficking Of Children!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Ohio Pastors, Arrested By The F.B.I. For Sex Trafficking Of Children!!! (474 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Ohio Pastors, Arrested By The F.B.I. For Sex Trafficking Of Children!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2017
FULL STORY: Two Toledo, Ohio-area pastors were arrested by the FBI early Friday morning on charges of sex trafficking of children.

In a release, the FBI Cleveland Division said Cordell Jenkins, 46, and Anthony Haynes, 37, were both arrested at their homes. Investigators say Jenkins and Haynes were "knowingly recruiting, enticing, harboring, transporting, providing, or obtaining a person (s)" that they knew was under 18 to "engage in commercial sex acts."

The Toledo Blade reports Jenkins is the founder and pastor at Abundant Life Ministries in the city of Toledo. Local TV stations have also identified Anthony Haynes as a pastor at Greater Life Christian Center in Toledo.

Both men are facing charges of sexual exploitation of children. Haynes is also charged with obstruction of justice. They were both scheduled to appear in federal court Friday afternoon.

The FBI began an investigation after getting information a few weeks ago, the Toledo Blade reports.

This is the link:........................................................http://wlos.com/news/nation-world/two-toledo-men-including-pastor-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-children

The High Priest who is known as "OTEM" had already prophesied that these things shall come to pass!!! I acknowledge the sacred teachings of "OTEM"!!!
Re: 2 Ohio Pastors, Arrested By The F.B.I. For Sex Trafficking Of Children!!! by orisa37: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Arrest The Pastors and high Priest. Give the three maximum punishment. They are criminals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Clear Picture Of What Is Happening In The World Now / Call Your Dead Body Back To Life - Dr Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How Many Pastors, Prophet,or Bishop's Preach About Salvation To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.