Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

From Englsh To German: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / From Englsh To German: (813 Views)

Pc Language Set To German - How Do I Change To English ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Englsh To German: by Fisher666(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2009
Hi Guys, I have an Essay which i have writen in english using Ms Word 2007 and i would like to translate the whole essay into German.
Can u Guys plz give me some advice on what i can do to translate my Essay to German, Cheers! wink
Re: From Englsh To German: by FBS: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2009
You may contact DayoKanu. . .he is the in-house nazi!  grin

What is the length of your essay? There are some free on-line translators. You may just google it or try the below.
http://www.online-translator.com/

Mind you, no single software can give up the best translations. You must understand the language to make certain corrections.

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Users Please Help! Which Is The Best & Why? / Get A Usa Student Visa To Study It In Atlanta / Visafone Or Multilink Which Is Better For Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.