Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Questions Related To NIMC And CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Questions Related To NIMC And CAC (1900 Views)

Sec Lays Out Plans To Leverage Firs, Nse, And Cac In Nailing Oando / Questions Related To Paypal / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by savagefinder: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2017
pls I've been stalled on my CAC registration for sometime now reasons being that it has been a battle between my legal consultant and a CAC agent.
while one insists that the NIMC slip given to me for temporary usage can be used as the national ID card during incorporation of my company, the other is vehemently against it and insists I should settle for just a business name pending the time I am given the card..

I am confused as I wont want to make any wrong move that would I regret..

so pls if you have Answers and suggestions pls help out.

if you have successfully registered using just the NIMC slip pls your advice is needed

lastly I am talking of the registration with 1m naira share capital ooh
Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by Bholexy: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Your website is your business CV,we craft it with spectacular design,speed and friendliness

Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by savagefinder: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Bholexy:
Your website is your business CV,we craft it with spectacular design,speed and friendliness
bro are u fvcking kidding me?
Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by legalexpert: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2017
go and get international passport, temporal drivers license or a voters card. the NIMC slip is not yet a valid means of identification.
Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by savagefinder: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2017
legalexpert:
go and get international passport, temporal drivers license or a voters card. the NIMC slip is not yet a valid means of identification.
but banks make use of it..it contains my NIN and my passport and every other info about me..besides, it a temporal national ID Card one can be using before being issued the main card which takes approx 3 years to get.

but as from Monday I will consider the rest options..how long does getting a voters card take pls?
Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by bossman2017(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
savagefinder:
pls I've been stalled on my CAC registration for sometime now reasons being that it has been a battle between my legal consultant and a CAC agent.
while one insists that the NIMC slip given to me for temporary usage can be used as the national ID card during incorporation of my company, the other is vehemently against it and insists I should settle for just a business name pending the time I am given the card..

if you have successfully registered using just the NIMC slip pls your advice is needed

help your bro https://www.nairaland.com/3731501/need-6k-loan
Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by Ijeoma660(f): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
savagefinder:

Please how did you finally go about this as I am stuck on similar issue.
Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by Lekan6ix: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ijeoma660:

Please how did you finally go about this as I am stuck on similar issue.

Why not engage my service let me run it for you seamlessly
Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by DaniellaDokubo(f): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Lekan6ix:

Why not engage my service let me run it for you seamlessly

Kindly drop a contact which I can reach you please.
Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by Lekan6ix: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
DaniellaDokubo:

Kindly drop a contact which I can reach you please.
lekan6ix@gmail.com
Re: Questions Related To NIMC And CAC by Kvngwitty(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please I enrolled for the national identity card 2014 I’m still with the temporal paper slip and the negative side about this is I misplaced one of the two pieces....
Any help or guidelines for how to get the permanent or have another paper slip back ?

(1) (Reply)

Earn Passive Income Weekly, All Proofs Inclusive / Come Buy/sell Your Paypal Fund And Bitcoin For Naira / Make 40-70k Monthly Collecting Plastic Wastes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.