Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pcguru's Playlist Room ( For The Old Guys Who Liked When Songs Were Songs) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pcguru's Playlist Room ( For The Old Guys Who Liked When Songs Were Songs) (1747 Views)

Guys Who Is More Talented Between Efe Of Bigbrother And This Artist / Forget Fada Fada: 11 Reasons Why You Should Miss The Old Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pcguru's Playlist Room ( For The Old Guys Who Liked When Songs Were Songs) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
pcguru1:
Hi this is my corner, will be updating this playlist to share with others, I am creating this, because I grew up with a lot of classics like BON Jovi, Read and Roses, Marvin Gaye, Cranberries and alot more. This is to share with others who share the same preference with me.

Just dropped a like for Bon Jovi. Nothing more to say.
Re: Pcguru's Playlist Room ( For The Old Guys Who Liked When Songs Were Songs) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 04, 2017
Marvin Gayye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs

If you remember DBN's Night Shift then you are old like me
Re: Pcguru's Playlist Room ( For The Old Guys Who Liked When Songs Were Songs) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 04, 2017
Gaara101:

Just dropped a like for Bon Jovi. Nothing more to say.

Respect bros, My first Bon Jovi Album was These Days and it was the Audio Cd/VCD i was more of a gangsta rap but i like rap with deep thoughts and after listening to the lyrics of these days out of curiosity it was deep in it's own way and since then been listening to all bon jovi songs.
Re: Pcguru's Playlist Room ( For The Old Guys Who Liked When Songs Were Songs) by KazukiIto(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2017
The Cyrkle - The Visit (She was Here)
Re: Pcguru's Playlist Room ( For The Old Guys Who Liked When Songs Were Songs) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Fallout 4 PS4 heard it while listening to Diamond City Radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sonLd-32ns4

1 Like

Re: Pcguru's Playlist Room ( For The Old Guys Who Liked When Songs Were Songs) by isacolukay(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
pcguru1 seems we have similar musical interests. When I listen to these stuffs these guys churn out these days, it gives me abdominal cramps.

Nice collection. Just that to me, they are not oldies. They are my day to day songs.
Re: Pcguru's Playlist Room ( For The Old Guys Who Liked When Songs Were Songs) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyenze Nwa Amobi Music 2019 / Reggae: Bob Marley Vs Lucky Dube Who Will You Prefer And Why? / Gberatinrin Studios Presents "The New Ib City" An Ibadan Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.