Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Uniuyo Release Our Names - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Release Our Names (699 Views)

When Will University Of Nigeria Release Our Final Year Results / Unizik Please Release Our Admission Statue's Cus We Are Tired. / Yabatech Pls Release Our Admission List Ooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo Release Our Names by abariko1(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2009
When is the so called University of Uyo planning to release the admission list of 2009/2010 PUME, we are tired, we know the names are already been processed but why the delay in pasting it either in school or on their website so that we that wrote the 2009/2010 PUME and reached or passed the cut offs can be happy and willing to wait for we to start our lessons. Please someone tell me why?
Re: Uniuyo Release Our Names by chukwukadi(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
dear abarico1. I am personally tired of uniuyo. hw long shall me wait?They were d ist university 2 write apt test ,yet it hav taken den eternity 2 paste our names. only God knows their reasons 4 d delay.
Re: Uniuyo Release Our Names by abariko1(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2009
Guy no be small thing, a guy in the school told me that it will be out on or after two weeks in January,and why they have not pasted it is that they are taking their second semester exams on February and they will give them two months break for the other semester to kick off on April. Which if it is true is very unheard of. How can u give exams to humans and keep them waiting as if we wrote a scholarship exam.
Re: Uniuyo Release Our Names by tonexijey: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
men, Uniuyo is something else, i wonder what is happening and i also pray all is well, cos i cannot understand why they are yet to release the admissin list. It's over 5 months since the Post Ume Result was released. Most Schools has released all their admission batch, but UNIUYO is still waiting for thy Kingdom come. I was told the admission list has heen sent to Abuja (Jamb for confirmation), but they are not the only school that is sending admission list to Jamb, so why is their own different.

I hope the delay is not room for manipulation?

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have Info On Delsu 3rd List / Foreign Institutions That Do Not Require Tofel,sat Or Ielts / FEDERAL POLYTECTHNIC, IDAH 2010 RECTORS CUP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.