Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Get Paid To Write Answers To Questions & Have Fun - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Paid To Write Answers To Questions & Have Fun (853 Views)

Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro / Pls I Need Answers To Questions On "Tales From Grandma" By Dele Falodun / Anything You Want? You Can Just Ask & Have Fun | Earn Coins | Invite Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Write Answers To Questions & Have Fun by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Just answer one question as best as you can get paid to write answers with rewards such as:

• N100 Recharge Card
• N500 Cash
• $1 PayPal
• N200 Recharge Card

You too can ask any question and give out rewards as you wish:

• Need help with your assignment?
• Do you want answers to questions that are broad?
• Maybe you want to have a general idea on things?
• Wonder if it's possible to get paid to write online?

Go to www.ideav.club

Here we try to have fun, interact and reward our members for having fun.

Best Answer Gets Rewarded: Cash/Kind
&
Gain Points for Every Action: Trade It For Cash.

About
Whether it’s an idea, assignment, personal need, survey of some sort, or curiosity this is the place for you. You get paid to write and answer questions. Reward the best answer with a tip/gift. It could be anything from cash to mobile credit, freebie, eBook, song, download link, poem, picture, or a thank you.

How can I get paid?
Once your answer is selected as the best answer you can contact the person who asked the question for your reward via private message.

What exactly are the rewards and does everyone has to offer a reward?
Rewards can be anything from Cash, Web Links, Song, eBook, Poem, or even a simple Thank You. It is not mandatory to offer rewards but it is polite to at least offer a thank you for the best answer. Try as much as possible to encourage whoever helped out in answering your questions.

What else can I do on the site?
You can have fun answering questions or asking, you can make new friends in the process, share ideas, and you can chat with anyone online.

How can I best answer questions:
- Go to www.ideav.club and sign up, click on any question and freely answer as many as you can and get paid to write answers to questions. Feel free to ask questions too. It's 100% FREE

How can I best ask questions:
Once on our site click "Ask Question", then sign up and ask your question. As a guide you'll need to write question title i.e. what your question about? And then write the description i.e. more details about your question and reward are you going to offer for best answer?

What's More:
Each action is marked with points and once a year we’ll trade those points for real cash, so while you may get rewards for being selected for providing the best answer. You’ll most definitely gain points for each action and over time cash. More like get paid to write and have fun online.

We call our points – Share Points. More like having shares in a company except this is more fun and free.
So what are you waiting for, get signed up.

4 Things You Can Do
- Ask Questions. Reward Best Answer
- Answer Questions. Get Rewarded
- Share Ideas
- Chat and make new friends

Visit: http://ideav.club to Get Started

Ask Questions. Offer Answers. Invite friends. Earn Points. Get Paid to Write & Have Fun
Re: Get Paid To Write Answers To Questions & Have Fun by six33fourng: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Six 33 Four NG (questions and answer platform) is a community forum, built to share and acquire knowledge. It is a community of students, professionals and people asking daily questions they need. Ask Questions, Get Answers. Visit - https://six33four.ng/blog/questions

(1) (Reply)

G-guys / Re-born(a Really Really Short Story) / Love Digger COMPLETE By Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.