Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Travelling To Israel: - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Israel: (21351 Views)

Jelili Atiku Dresses As A Masquerade In Israel To A Dinner As People Stare -Pics / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Israel: by lasbonslim: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm really impressed with this guy responses. Well my question is I'm an civil defence officer, I want to go for there counterforce special training
Pls how do I do this and I want to sponsor myself...
Re: Travelling To Israel: by lamestika(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
haywhy28:
PLEASE HELP A FRIEND

Hello everyone. Please Help
I applied for Masters degree in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel for 2018/2019 session.
I was granted admission with an acceptance letter as an evidence.
However, the scholarship wasn't granted and I was advised to tender my acceptance letter as a proof for admission.
The course of study is Plant Science in Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment.
Please house, how can I get a scholarship to fund the admission.
The resumption is October 2018.

tosinakinola247
Re: Travelling To Israel: by lamestika(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
pls how do you go about the programme I have hnd in agricultural eng. can i get admission
Re: Travelling To Israel: by Louise34: 4:41am On May 09, 2019
Please bus Maltese passport free visa to Israel?
Re: Travelling To Israel: by chaiks: 7:20am On May 09, 2019
Hello
Please how possible is it for a student in Russia to secure a Visa to isreal for work during holidays?
Re: Travelling To Israel: by goat22: 11:38pm On May 17, 2019
@oyibomoses
Pls it seem you know much about Israel,am planning move there to meet my g.f,she's been there for years now. I want to know if Language wont be a barrier in getting a job

Hello ma/sir are you a man/woman sir/ma? Belle dey big you no like am see am, prevention is better than cure, belle dey big you no like am see am
Re: Travelling To Israel: by uckennety(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
goat22:

Hello ma/sir are you a man/woman sir/ma? Belle dey big you no like am see am, prevention is better than cure, belle dey big you no like am see am

Oga u speak in parables
Re: Travelling To Israel: by MERCHANDISER: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
haywhy28:
PLEASE HELP A FRIEND

Hello everyone. Please Help
I applied for Masters degree in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel for 2018/2019 session.
I was granted admission with an acceptance letter as an evidence.
However, the scholarship wasn't granted and I was advised to tender my acceptance letter as a proof for admission.
The course of study is Plant Science in Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment.
Please house, how can I get a scholarship to fund the admission.
The resumption is October 2018.

tosinakinola247
Did you later apply for the scholarship program

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Truck Crushes Keke Napep At Agege-Pen Cinema, Lagos (Photos) / Gatwick Airport Finally Acknowledges The Addition Of Nigerian Carrier Air Peace / Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Bayelsa By Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.