Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 (31928 Views)

Government Recruitment In Nigeria Is Scam: What Happened In Oyo State / Enugu Government Recruitment Of Forest Guards (1700 Openings) / Apply For Trinitate International School Recruitment For Graduates 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by gidimasters(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund, in partnership with the Ministry of Wealth Creation & Employment, plans to bridge the skill gap among unemployed Lagos Sate residents to enable youth take up existing jobs in various sectors of the economy.
To this end, we will be providing different employability training.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Internship Program
Program Summary
The Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment was established in fulfillment of the promise of His Excellency, the Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, to address the unemployment crisis in the State.
The Ministry in pursuit of its mandate to create emloyment, has developed different initiatives. One of such initiatives is the "Graduate Internship Program".
It is a 3 month paid Internship Scheme for graduates who have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). The Program is designed to give candidates an opportunity to develop employability skills which are often vital in securing employment.

Objectives
At the End of the program, interns would:
Have gained valuable applied work experience;
Become more employable, having strengthened their professional skills and interpersonal relationships in a structured setting.
The program will create an opportunity for Corporate Organisations to access best talents.
Have been exposed to possible niche entrepreneurial opportunities
Have built up their professional network

Requirements
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
Not be older than 30 years
Be registered with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.

Note
Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme
The Internship Program is for three months
Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program

Application Deadline 21st April, 2017.

How to Apply

Click here to apply https://lsetf.ng/employability

Source

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by ambellinaa(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
How can someone get the lasra number.. Who can help me out.
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by anthney87: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
how do I get registered with LASRRA? Make una tell us ooi
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by beshiman(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
ambellinaa:

You can go to their office (I guess that is the head office) beside immigration office, off Agidingbi Road, Ikeja. You will get it done instantly and you will be given the temporary ID Card.

Note: kindly take "NEPA" Bill and means of identification along (ID Card, 'office ID Card is acceptable too). These are the basic requirements for the registration.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by zealousB(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Simply pay a visit to the Local Government Secretariat in your area and you can get it

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Dannieln1: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
In my time I won't look for Job...
Job will locate me
This applies to anyone who believes in his or herself...
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by darkhorizon: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dannieln1:
R
Space Bookers Association of Nairaland (S B A N)

#WehdoneSah

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Weather for two tongue
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Bamidele539: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Which area of interest will be more lucrative ICT or Service?
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Jglad(f): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmm... Just 3 months
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Nizox(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Weather for two tongue
Pregnancy for one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Galacious1: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
K
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Tgold1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
OK
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by abbaapple: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
anything scheme is fake!
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by wellmax(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Well-done LASG
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by jericco1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Unencouraging
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by yommy20(f): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Is it only for indigene of Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gud luck 2 lasgidi ppl
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by ikorodureporta: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
So people from 30 - 50+ are not supposed to be working. So many are tryn to start a family, yet all thez useless policies dnt consider dem for employment

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by ghostdvirus(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
U
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by fxdee(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
yommy20:
Is it only for indigene of Lagos state?
If truly you are a gradate that instruction should be simple enough for you to understand...not necessary an indigene but should be able to provide the requirement which is very simple if you have anybody leaving in Lagos to give you PHCN bill for LASRRA registration to show for evidence of residing in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by yorex2011: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikorodureporta:
So people from 30 - 50+ are not supposed to be working. So many are tryn to start a family, yet all thez useless policies dnt consider dem for employment

They have to start from somewhere.. I don't think the policy is bad. After all its just an internship program.
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Niyinficient(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Eko for show!
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by shankie: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=anthney87 post=55384222]how do I get registered with LASRRA? Make una tell us ooi[/quote

Go to any local government close to u, u can get it done there
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by shankie: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
ambellinaa:

Go to any local government close to u, u can get it done there
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
beshiman:

You can go to their office (I guess that is the head office) beside immigration office, off Agidingbi Road, Ikeja. You will get it done instantly and you will be given the temporary ID Card.

Note: kindly take "NEPA" Bill and means of identification along (ID Card, 'office ID Card is acceptable too). These are the basic requirements for the registration.

Thanks.

Bros, that's NIMC you are talking about. LASRA is inside the secretariat at Alausa
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Kunle106(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
is there anyone who has successfully applied?
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Skylover: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
The people in charge of the job employment are wicked ,infant they are selfish,u won't believe u the site is closed down when is not even up to 72hours,Make una fear God o,I applied and couldn't submit telling me site closed meanwhile d closing date stated is April 21st.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by yommy20(f): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
fxdee:
If truly you are a gradate that instruction should be simple enough for you to understand...not necessary an indigene but should be able to provide the requirement which is very simple if you have anybody leaving in Lagos to give you PHCN bill for LASRRA registration to show for evidence of residing in Lagos.

graduate - gradate.
thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by olawalehenry(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
It is well....
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by Thobiy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
ok
Re: Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 by dammieco(m): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
beshiman:

Thanks.
Office ID card? He's unemployed for crying out loud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Oil Firms Plan 10,000 Jobs In Nigeria / Career Website Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.