Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Won’t Do ‘expendables 4’ Without Sylvester Stallone - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Arnold Schwarzenegger Won’t Do ‘expendables 4’ Without Sylvester Stallone (439 Views)

Sylvester Stallone Second Dead Rumour Is Fake,...Actor's Brother Speak out / Sylvester Stallone Exits Expendables / The Expendables 4 To End The Franchise In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Won’t Do ‘expendables 4’ Without Sylvester Stallone by Shalombrain: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
The Expendables franchise is in even more trouble following Sylvester Stallone‘s disappointing departure from the action film series last week.
Much of the passion for this throwback action franchise comes from star and producer Sylvester Stallone, who rounded up a combination of his old action movie friends and some of the newer meatheads on the block for an assembly of mercenaries who shoot big guns, create big explosions and always take down the bad guy. Now that he’s gone, some of the franchise’s key players don’t have much of interest in returning, like
Arnold Schwarzenegger .
News of Arnold Schwarzenegger leaving The Expendables franchise comes from Entertainment Weekly , which spoke with the actor as he promotes his upcoming movie Aftermath. Schwarzenegger didn’t mix any bones about not returning for The Expendables 4 now that Stallone is out of the picture:
“There is no Expendables without Sly. I would never do the movie without him, no.”

That’s a decision the actor is willing to make without even knowing much of anything about the movie. The actor confirms, “I have not seen the script; I don’t even know if there is..........

Continue Reading; http://abspad.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-wont-do-expendables-4-without-sylvester-stallone/
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Won’t Do ‘expendables 4’ Without Sylvester Stallone by EbukaHades10(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
In falzs' voice "All dat one din consign me right now". Na how to big like Arnold i dey find

(1) (Reply)

The Influx Of American And British Accents In Nigerian Tv/radio/movies / Connection: Pictures From The Private Screening Of Faithia Balogun’s New Movie / John Cena Vs Cm Punk || The Rock Return And Save John Cena Full Hd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.