Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) (15915 Views)

FOR SALE: Remote 7.6kva Gen./executive Furniture/laptops/desktops/other Items / Microtek Power Inverters (Pure Sine): 900va, 1.1kva, 1.6kva, 2kva, 3.6kva, Etc / 6kva 192v (16 Ba3 Pure Sine Wave MST SERIES Inverter For Sale For Gv Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) by turok: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
This fuelless generator is a new source of power that is completely safe, free and efficient, the durability and design is Top notch. This generator, unlike every other generator doesn't have an engine which consumes fuel/gas and makes noise. Instead of an engine, it has a DC motor which is powered by a 12volts 75Amps and Above motor battery and recharges self while operating. This generator generates 6Kva of power with which you can use in your home, office or shop. You can use the following gadgets. A 2hp Air condition 3 refrigerators Electric cooker Electric iron Microwave oven Television sets and Audio sound systems or its equivalent. In order not to overuse and overheat the generator, its advised to switch off the generator for up to 30minutes after using it for about 18hours so you can continue enjoying your safe, noiseless and fuelless power supply. This new technology was manufactured in Korea and assembled in Nigeria by a team of experts. with complete accessories and 2 year(s) warranty. 100% tested and trusted.

https://www./ad/6kva-non-diesel-and-fuel-generator-ID15OUCk.html#cf764a506b

Re: 6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
turok:
This fuelless generator is a new source of power that is completely safe, free and efficient, the durability and design is Top notch. This generator, unlike every other generator doesn't have an engine which consumes fuel/gas and makes noise. Instead of an engine, it has a DC motor which is powered by a 12volts 75Amps and Above motor battery and recharges self while operating. This generator generates 6Kva of power with which you can use in your home, office or shop. You can use the following gadgets. A 2hp Air condition 3 refrigerators Electric cooker Electric iron Microwave oven Television sets and Audio sound systems or its equivalent. In order not to overuse and overheat the generator, its advised to switch off the generator for up to 30minutes after using it for about 18hours so you can continue enjoying your safe, noiseless and fuelless power supply. This new technology was manufactured in Korea and assembled in Nigeria by a team of experts. with complete accessories and 2 year(s) warranty. 100% tested and trusted.

oga pls I am not understanding o. Explain more on what this gen uses and the price pls
Re: 6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) by turok: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
I just saw it on OLX and I want to know if anyone get idea about am
southniyikaye:
oga pls I am not understanding o. Explain more on what this gen uses and the price pls
Re: 6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) by hisgrace090: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
If it is true information about it will not be lacking.
Re: 6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) by talk2cj08(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Someone just sent me the info on whatsapp
Re: 6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) by lexxv(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2017
talk2cj08:
talk2cj08:
shear the info with us with prices

1 Like

Re: 6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) by GraGra247(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2017
turok:

They're THIEVES, FRAUDSTERS!!! Better run for you life.

I've encountered them. Once you tell them that you are in Lagos, they tell you that they are in another far away state like Port Harcourt.

Even if they agree they're in Lagos, they give you fake address if you insist you want to come and inspect before you buy.

They never want you to inspect, they tell you to pay money to their account and they will send the stuff to you.

Final Bullet: If there's indeed a fuelless generator, it will be among the most popular and the highest selling equipment in Nigeria and in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: 6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) by saraki2019(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: 6kva Non Diesel And Fuel Generator (how true?) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Update, this is a scam, I repeat a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Nvidia graphics UK used Hp 8440p Intel core i5 2.5ghz/320/4gb/wifi/bluth/web@50k / Unlock All Huawei Router & Mifi locked to"Spectranet","Swift","Smile E5180 CUBE" / 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.