Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona (1002 Views)

Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side / Real Madrid 2 (5) – (1) 0 Barcelona (Highlights) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by nairascores: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
As shared on https://www.nairascores.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=271

I am very upset, disappointed with Barcelona Neymar, suarez, Messi what happened. Bad officiating from referees, at 77Mins can someone tell me why it is not a penalty kick in fact double penalty. The player was inside the box even a blind man saw that.
And sending Neymar off? Referee your head correct so or you need brain reset?
Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by Saintsquare(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
looool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by TeamLeader(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
oga calm down joor. Barca tink say na dat psg referee de blow. Una get lucky sef d refree even help una he for allow dat goal to stand. 3-1
awon olodo
UEFAlona

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by Lastpharoah33: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
U only saw the one done on Roberto, wat of the penalty for Malaga dat was 'classified' as outside the box?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by EbukaHades10(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Robbed ko Abonikid ni. What's dat they say about Karma being a ........?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by mrmrmister: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why Andre Gomes is wearing a Barca jersey is still a mystery to me.

This current Barca squad has got to be the worst of all time.
They don't deserve sh!t this season.
Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by mrmrmister: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
TeamLeader:
oga calm down joor. Barca tink say na dat psg referee de blow. Una get lucky sef d refree even help una he for allow dat goal to stand. 3-1
awon olodo
UEFAlona

Cut the crap.

Last season's quarter-final against Atletico Madrid, the Refree gave Barca a free-kick instead of a penalty kick.
Refrees are humans, they are prone to mistakes.

There is no such thing as UEFAlona.
Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by TeamLeader(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
mrmrmister:

Cut the crap.

Last season's quarter-final against Atletico Madrid, the Refree gave Barca a free-kick instead of a penalty kick.
Refrees are humans, they are prone to mistakes.

There is no such thing as UEFAlona.

just look at what yu said 'Last season'. Do yu know how many games in this season that refree supported barca? if yu really want to know always check how neyma or suarez dives like say snake bits them wit the way they will roll on d floor. Agreed that referee are human but the op shldnt've said that barca were 'robbed'.
thats my stand braah

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by mrmrmister: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2017
TeamLeader:

just look at what yu said 'Last season'. Do yu know how many games in this season that refree supported barca? if yu really want to know always check how neyma or suarez dives like say snake bits them wit the way they will roll on d floor. Agreed that referee are human but the op shldnt've said that barca were 'robbed'.
thats my stand braah

I don't support the Op.

As I earlier stated: Humans are prone to mistakes.

And They were not robbed.
It was a well-deserved loss.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by mkrest(m): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Well just reading u no wat u are, u guys ought to lose dat match
nairascores:

I am very upset, disappointed with Barcelona Neymar, suarez, Messi what happened. Bad officiating from referees, at 77Mins can someone tell me why it is not a penalty kick in fact double penalty. The player was inside the box even a blind man saw that.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by kindim(m): 5:53am On Apr 09, 2017
nairascores:

barca are a very brilliant team, but them also have been favour by refree in recent time (psg game)
Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by uk10(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2017
wow a lot of hate for barca,anyway barca just try and win the copa del rey,even if u dont win laliga and champions league, u will always be number 1 for barca fans ,even if people keep accusing barca over a referee decision,or they call ua messilona if messi saves us,to me u are the best club and am proud of whatever u win this season even if u lose to alaves in final i'm still proud of u guys,VISCA BARCELONA

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by damola311: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2017
mrmrmister:
Why Andre Gomes is wearing a Barca jersey is still a mystery to me.

This current Barca squad has got to be the worst of all time.
They don't deserve sh!t this season.

I hate that guy with passion alongside mathieu, very slow and sluggish players. There's always a dull moment anytime they start that Gomes, dunno why the coach like him that much. He should be sold asap!!!
Re: Barcelona Robbed, Malaga 2- 0 Barcelona by uk10(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2017
damola311:

I hate that guy with passion alongside mathieu, very slow and sluggish players. There's always a dull moment anytime they start that Gomes, dunno why the coach like him that much. He should be sold asap!!!
i think luis enrique should go too,along with mathieu and gomes,but who do u think barcelona will employ next season as coach

(1) (Reply)

Chinese School’s Football Field Has A Tree Growing In The Middle Of It / LA Galaxy 2 - 5 Manchester United (highlights) / See Atlanta United New $1.5 Billion Futuristic Mercedes Benz Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.