Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. (557 Views)

We Design Websites (ponzi, Online Shopping, Bulk Sms) Etc.. / Nigeria Biggest Online Shopping Site Under Maintenance Imagine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. by Afec1000givers: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
I need a good website designer that can handle programming and should be able to deliever the job within 3weeks. Its an online shopping site like jumia, konga. Just call me on 08114540553 let's discuss further
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Whatsapp me ASAP 08078834839 35k (negotiable)
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. by 5ublime: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2017
35k for an online shopping website grin grin cheesy shocked.
--- serious charity something. Show us the way sir!

@Op it depends on ur budget.
If u have up to 100-200k you can get a woocommerce site. If you want something custom built (with your own rules etc) then you should have 300-700k in mind... depending on the features.

But if you're low on budget, i'll suggest you start off with a site like http://storexy.com

Even the basic option has all it takes to start off your site and it takes less than 3 minutes to startup. Thank me later. smiley
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. by torontomyg(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Afec1000givers:
I need a good website designer that can handle programming and should be able to deliever the job within 3weeks. Its an online shopping site like jumia, konga. Just call me on 08114540553 let's discuss further

Yhu can contact miee to get one @ affordable price.. 08061363629
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Afec1000givers:
You can do it for free. Me i just need a 14k loan urgently. i will show you how.
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. by Sanuzi(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2017
Afec1000givers:

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. by AkinseteK(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Afec1000givers:

you can contact us now. we will also implement Payment gateway and different shipping rate based on city and an invoice that will be sent to your email and also another one after payment.

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Credit Card Payment On Websites Or Blogs / Ecommerce Site Up For Sale / I Want To Be A Fullstack Developer (desktop, Mobile & Web)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.