Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,856 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Is It Proper For One To Eat Food In The Church Altar? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Proper For One To Eat Food In The Church Altar? (310 Views)

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For One To Eat Food In The Church Altar? by ahamonyeka(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
There is this particular bishop close to my house he is fond of eating the altar.

Just like yesterday i saw him eating in the church altar and he is fond of pulling off his clothes while in the church though no service or weekly activities going on but,he will just it off lye down on the floor or just sit in the church even their prophetess do thesame but ,they tie rapper covering their breast and no clothe so,I keep wondering why they should be pulling off their clothes while in the church.

I was in one church to submit my quotation cos a construvtion was going on there so,I was with the security man sitting with him while waiting for pastor who asked to wait and there was too much heat so,I just raised my the polo shirt I was wearing to my belle when the pastor's wife drove in with her driver I never knew she was pastor's wife when she came down she walk straight to and ask me to put my clothe down.and ask me if I don't know am in a church premises.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / 2 Things You Need After You Are Saved: Separation & Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.