Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos (6132 Views)

Photos Of The Disgraced Hot Instagram Slay Mama / Even Hot Instagram Models Can’t Resist B*tching About Their Failed Relationships / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by celebritygists(m): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2017
http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/04/nigeria-biggest-curve-and-boobs.html?m=1

The Biggest behind an biggest boobs model Romangodess drop another hot,hit pictures Going viral on Instagram.

Could this be real?

4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by celebritygists(m): 1:29am On Apr 09, 2017

3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Brezz, bres, brest
How gracious are thy tenderness in all the earth.

You are capable of resetting a man's brain after a day's work.

As soon as you are sighted, gas turbines start to produce 40,000 megawatts of electricity in our brains.

You give us joy when there is sorrow and peace when there is worries.

I'm happy i'm not a female or else i would have wondered how my life would have been without sucking, handling, kissing, hugging, rubbing and licking of brezz.

#ILoveBrezz

Lemme leave the asse for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 09, 2017
If you are into older or younger lovers of opposite gender, write here your phone number so we can add you to our whatsapp group for age difference lovers. Balanced amount of males and females.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by DrDeji20(m): 3:07am On Apr 09, 2017
OP. I don't understand why posting this on NL. are you marketing for her or what?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by EricMason(m): 4:20am On Apr 09, 2017
All our foreign reserves stored there as milk tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2017
angry see as the chest and back dey populated pass china and India combined!!! I no fit waka with this kinda person for road oh!
Re: Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by hedonistic: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Fake, heavily edited pictures. Far from the reality. I know that some people have pictures of her bare mammary glands and derriere, taken before her rise to Instagram infamy.. Post it online and end this LovePeddler's fakery once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by veekid(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
If this woman off cloth go naked; mehn most of the guys here ranting milk factory go pick race
Re: Nigeria Biggest Curve And Boobs, Romangoddess Drop Another Hot Instagram Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
where my vaseline

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Actor Lateef Adedimeji’s Girlfriend After She Fought Him On IG / Ray Hush Puppi Visit Patek Phillipe Watch On Convoy For Upgrading(photo+video) / Uto Rosman Is The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.