Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Is Ikpeazu Working? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Ikpeazu Working? (271 Views)

IDP Cancer Breast Patient, Needs N500, 000 For Surgery, Begs Ikpeazu,ortom / Photonews: SS/SE MEETING; Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, Joined His Co / Ikpeazu Set To Flag Off Reconstruction Of PH Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ikpeazu Working? by AbiaOnline(m): 3:43am On Apr 09, 2017
#AbiaOnline

Today, I was at the project site of the dualization of the entrance into our state capital Umuahia.

Aba road is the major entrance into Umuahia from the Old Umuahia - Olokoro axis.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu awarded the contract for its complete rehabilitation and dualization. In awarding this contract, Governor Ikpeazu wanted to replicate what the immediate past administration did on the Abia Tower - Ossah Ibeku road, which is the other major entrance into the state capital.

Ikpeazu brought a first grade international contractor, ARAB CONTRACTORS, the same company engaged by the Federal Government to fix the Enugu -Port Harcourt Expressway.

The project is a beauty to behold and will, on completion, beautify our capital and give any visitor into the town a great First impression.
The work is being executed to the highest standards. The drainages are super solid and the quality and quantity of the concrete hardcore overlay is extra strong.

I asked the Project Supervisor, Hashim Shehata, an Egyptian and the Safety Supervisor, Engr. Doma and they told that the Governor has so far, been up to date in payments and has been on their neck to ensure that this project is delivered.
They said once the overlay is completed in the next few days, they will commence asphalting by which time the road will be closed completely to the public.

I asked him if they will fix only one lane of the road and they told me that the project is for the two lanes.
It's a dual carriage way, Shehata says.
We wanted to start work on both lanes but the Governor said that we should start with one, finish it then move to the other lane, so that people can can still use the road even while the work is on.

"We will deliver a world class project. We have a pedigree and a reputation that is well known across Africa and beyond. We don't do substandard projects. It's either first class or we don't accept the work.
We thank the Governor for this opportunity to showcase our work and we look forward to doing many more projects in this state".

So I ask you again...
Is Ikpeazu working?

©Ememanka

Re: Is Ikpeazu Working? by kellytuns(m): 4:23am On Apr 09, 2017
The man dey try abeg, I am impressed

(1) (Reply)

FB Account Seized / Project Writers Nigeria / Poems, Stories, Business And A Lot Others On Syncityng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.