Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? (50839 Views)

Bbn:vote Polls-who Are You Saving / Who Do You Think Will Win Bbnaija 2017 ? / Nairaland Polls: Who Will Win Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by temitope93(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
adedibu75:
Eve I go for
Eve Lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Onyinye15(f): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Which of the lagoon, I need to record and upload for nairalanders to see and comment their last respect to u

Tho u will be greatly miss buh d Efe-cted wouldn't mind grin kiss
cry

greggng:
If tboss no win I will jump into the lagoon
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by temitope93(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Onyinye15:
Which of the lagoon, I need to record and upload for nairalanders to see and comment their last respect to u

Tho u will be greatly miss buh d Efe-cted wouldn't mind grin kiss
cry

RIP in advance then.....Lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by distilledwalex(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
If EFE no win this one.. I will deactivate my account here..
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Nellybank(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
If Efe no win based in logistics, I go commit suicide and run away
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by ChopBellefull(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
godfatherx:
The BigBrotherNaija voting lines have closed, Nairalanders, let's do a quick poll, who do you support to win.
Like the pix of your favourite below.
This poll closes by 4:59:59pm today April 9, 2017.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 pls help out.

BBNaija critics and holier than thou hypocrites, pls stay off this thread, I am a fan of the show.
Plz lalasticlala help me out i want to gv Efe double like.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by babalolaabayo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]if Tboss should win this show then the whole thing is wack...... I can smell manipulation of votes for her.....
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Ugosample(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
FTBOY:
anybody can win but not bisola because she sucked prick and she has a toto-shaped mouth.

What is this mugu saying?
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by FTBOY: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this mugu saying?
fvck you!
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by deavicky(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
i'm not sure we need to worry our self. the winner will emerge in few hours
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by queenblossom(f): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
greggng:

Get ready to jump on lag oh cos Tboss cannever win
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by okorojonah(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe will automatically bcom the winner.. . #base on logistics Efe will automatically bcom the winner.. . #base on logistics Efe will automatically bcom the winner.. . #base on logistics
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by temitope93(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nellybank:
If Efe no win based in logistics, I go commit suicide and run away
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Teresh(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Surely, Efe Must Win
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by sollybaby(f): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
phorget:
If Efe is not winning then I would rather have Debbie Rice win the prize money... That Tboss girl is so boring. Dance she no fit, Act she no fit, Sing naija anthem she no fit, I'm sure her s*x life too would be so boring and drawling.
hahaha..her kind of gal wouldn't be boring in bed
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by PharmFonex(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

PROUDLY AN EFERIAN!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by glidiezel: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
greggng:
Please be ready to jump into the lagoon
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Lollyij(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
My word! I have never seen 1190 likes before on Nairaland.... This Big brother thing is really viral
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by pressplay411(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Just wondering what would become of TeamEfe Vs TeamTBoss after tonight...
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Donpoker9(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Onnasucs1:
fyn Fyn o....kikiki my phone no dey do whatsapp again cry

Lol...I hear you sad angry sad

Lawlahdey kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by castrol180(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
godfatherx:
The Winner Of this poll as at 4:59:59pm today April 9, 2017 is. ......

You have already dispose your sense of judgement in the manner you lined them up on the thread.

Efe on top
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Onnasucs1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Donpoker9:

Lol...I hear you sad angry sad

Lawlahdey kiss kiss
Hahaha... Like seriously, I Don sell finally sell am ni...just trying to get a "machine" this time around

@ the bolded,wy u call her? sad
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Donpoker9(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Onnasucs1:

Hahaha... Like seriously, I Don sell finally sell am ni...just trying to get a "machine" this time around

@ the bolded,wy u call her? sad

Lol OK oooh, whe. Wen go d expect you and the machine ni?

I don her miss die cry
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
godfatherx:
The BigBrotherNaija voting lines have closed, Nairalanders, let's do a quick poll, who do you support to win.
Like the pix of your favourite below.
This poll closes by 4:59:59pm today April 9, 2017.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 pls help out.

BBNaija critics and holier than thou hypocrites, pls stay off this thread, I am a fan of the show.
Bisola will shock Nigerians.......if not Bisola, den Debbie Rise
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Onnasucs1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Donpoker9:

Lol OK oooh, whe. Wen go d expect you and the machine ni?

I don miss die cry
cheesy Anytime soon.

Hmm. Make I call you.
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by ikemesit4477: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
tstx:
if Tboss should win I will break off my eye lids...... don't know if its possible sha, but what i know is that I'll find a way to do it...
So shall it be!
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Donpoker9(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Onnasucs1:
cheesy Anytime soon.

Hmm. Make I call you.

grin cheesy grin

Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by MvrckKing(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
phorget:
If Efe is not winning then I would rather have Debbie Rice win the prize money... That Tboss girl is so boring. Dance she no fit, Act she no fit, Sing naija anthem she no fit, I'm sure her s*x life too would be so boring and drawling.
r u her ex? Y all d hate?
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by JON01: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
greggng:

Please nairaland take note of this guy
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by OBAnkemi: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op so far yor predictions/poll has been at least 40% correct.
1st Marvis was yanked out,......den Debie-rise too is out!
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by greggng: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
JON01:

Please nairaland take note of this guy

I was rescued by the Nigerian police tboss nearly end my life
Re: Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? by Marsh104(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
They don't share the slots nah... Tboss is the friday game winner, bisola dey go new York and Efe go win 25mil plus marvis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.