Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? (660 Views)

In The Light Of Truth: Hereditary Sin. / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty / Unified Field Theory-consciousness Is The Unified Field, Self Is God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by Pheals(f): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2017
God called the father, I keep on wondering if he call the son also?
is God work hereditary especially the pastoral work or calling. Nowadays many ministers of God who owns ⛪churches as turn there sons also to pastors by anointing them and I can't found anything related to this in the bible

is this normal? or God work is hereditary by pass it?

for any grammatical errors pls pardon me
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by ibkgab001: 6:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Yes
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by UAE123(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2017
God's work ought to be for everybody but some persons are specifically chosen from among the people to lead & these chosen persons are not necessarily the spouses & children of the church's founders but greed & corruption has blinded their eyes to see the vision & mission of God for the church since the prefer their blood to continuously lead the congregation even against God's will.
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by brandonobi(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2017
i doubt its hereditary but every enterprise continues with an heir so...
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Pheals:
is God work hereditary especially the pastoral work or calling. Nowadays many ministers of God who owns ⛪churches as turn there sons also to pastors by anointing them and I can't found anything related to this in the bible

Yes, Anointing can be hereditary, however it has been made to look like an event in our society today...there are several instances in the scripture i can begin too throw open...
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by An2elect2(f): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
An2elect2:

Great points dear... there's grace for transference...
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by An2elect2(f): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
connectpoint:

Great points dear... there's grace for transference...
Scripture proof? smiley
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2017
An2elect2:
Scripture proof? smiley

Yes....tons of it....
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by smartn09(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Pheals:

Knowing that there might be some errors in your english! why not read- proof it b4 posting , asking for pardon makes it an intentional act, so you must be fined.
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by An2elect2(f): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
connectpoint:

Yes....tons of it....
You mean a father can conveniently pass the Holy spirit to his son to continue from where he stopped? Or his son can takeover even with no call from God? Bible proofsss
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
An2elect2:
You mean a father can conveniently pass the Holy spirit to his son to continue from where he stopped? Or his son can takeover even with no call from God? Bible proofsss

this generation and always... shakes head...show me where i said all you just dished out here and i'll answer you
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by An2elect2(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2017
connectpoint:

this generation and always... shakes head...show me where i said all you just dished out here and i'll answer you
My dear be careful with your words. The Bible is very clear that God's kingdom is not a "family affair" but the sole work of God's spirit. As shocking as it is to most people and what most false pastors will never preach is that the truth always creates division in homes.

Mathew 10:35
For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--

Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2017
An2elect2:
My dear be careful with your words. The Bible is very clear that God's kingdom is not a "family affair" but the sole work of God's spirit. As shocking as it is to most people and what most false pastors will never preach is that the truth always creates division in homes.

Mathew 10:35
For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--

" My dear be careful with your words "... what a generation... someone you don't even know..Best of luck..
Re: Is God Ministerial Works Hereditary? by Pheals(f): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
smartn09:
Knowing that there might be some errors in your english! why not read- proof it b4 posting , asking for pardon makes it an intentional act, so you must be fined.
lolz bro

(1) (Reply)

Priest Found Guilty Of Grabbing The Breasts Of 87 Year Old Woman!!! / People Of God,is The Real Name Of God Yahweh Or Jehova / The Apostolic Faith 2017 Campmeeting Starts (august 6th To 27th 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.