Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Make The Exam Hall Your Dreamland ( Steps Avoiding Fright) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make The Exam Hall Your Dreamland ( Steps Avoiding Fright) (373 Views)

How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / 9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Exam Hall Your Dreamland ( Steps Avoiding Fright) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Exam has one fever that runs cold shivers to one's spine even right from when you step into the hall.
Even if you are not that type that swim in erudition, try these few logical steps:
1. Read before: When I mean read before, I do not mean reading a single line over and over again and ending up understanding nothing. Read till satisfaction then stop. Do not push it. Even if you will be given exposed answers malpractice, still read. Do not because an animal is up the tree start making its stew.
2. Pray to a God: You must have a god, pray to that being before putting an ink on the answer sheet. Every paper you are about, talk to your chi, he will come around on your call. Do not hide when calling on him, sit up.
3. Your correct grammar saves you more than the expo: What is the gain of writing incorrect grammar even from an expo paper shit? If you are not good at writing correct expressions, try reading these:
- parts other speech.
- rules of concord.
Do not rush it, study the parts of speech and its sub-types, do not say 'it is not my class.' Read it and study,there are things there unbeknownst to you.
Go to your rules of concord thereinafter, you will read a rule that will change your tongue.
> Study word and pronunciation: Yes, study them, those ones you have confusion at.

Write those you know, cool down, get busy, do not be opinionated that help will come. Think, the reverse might be the case.
http://maturer.iblogger.org/education/how-to-make-the-exam-hall-your-dreamland-(-steps-avoiding-fright)/
Re: How To Make The Exam Hall Your Dreamland ( Steps Avoiding Fright) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2017
olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi, mynd44, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

'great Quote For Great Minds' {14/04/17}- By James Marvelous / University Issues / IELTS Test Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.