Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 (37514 Views)

I was Promised $10,000 to act in P0rn / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Mmaitahh: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
The face of Amber 2014, Queen Bolarinde Damilola has refused to be silent on her plight since she was crowned. She revealed all today, the day a new queen is to be crowned.

My name is Bolarinde Damilola,born June 29 1996. On 14th December 2014 I was crowned the face of Amber organized by @faceofamber signaling the birth of a new phase in my life. I was beyond ecstatic,I believed I was blessed and highly privileged​ to wear such a prestigious crown or so I thought. As the winner I was promised a brand new car,a trip to California, modeling contracts, cash prize etc.

Unfortunately,till now I have received non of my prize, luckily for me I was given the sum of 5thousand naira twice and nothing more. I have worn the crown for over 2years with so much sadness and a sense of helplessness.I was crowned by @melvinodua and severally I have vented out my frustration to him on how I have been unfairly treated by the organizers of Amber pagent but lately he simply ignores them.

Maybe its the country or perhaps as a people we feel its okay to walk over the voiceless, why should we feel its normal to act dishonestly towards​ others? Why should i not receive what is rightfully mine? Why should i wear a crown filled with so many thorns? That I shall never know but what I do know is with this experience I have learnt a lot in life. On how to be patient,on how to always see the light at the end of the tunnel, on how to always believe humans will be always be human and that looks can be deceiving,everything is not always as it seem.

Although I was unfairly treated, I believe queens are not just crowned they are also made, as queens we should stand against injustice in the society.I stand against it!

I hope for a better country where people are given what duly belongs to them, where people speak against wrongdoings without fear of reproach, a country where your word is your bond, a country where hard work is acknowledged and honesty becomes our benchmark.

On several occasions I have been asked "queen where is your car, Are you in California now?" but little do they know that heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Today marks the end of my reign, a new queen will walk the same journey I did. Goodluck! #... Click http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/i-was-promised-car-trip-to-california.html?m=1 for more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by IamAirforce1: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
The same way Buhari promised Nigerians Change but gave them "Chanji" which actually meant Suicide and hardship.

It is well.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by malificent(f): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
It is always interesting behind the scenes. On a more serious note she needs to sue the organizers of the sham pageantry.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by GloriaNinja(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
what did you expect to get in this modern day Nigeria? you were scanned big time and I guess you registered with 1k

6 Likes

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by RoyalBlak007: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
what did you expect to get in this modern day Nigeria? you were scanned big time and I guess you registered with 1k

grin
grin

♤she wants to tour

♤the world with 1k

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by CplusJason: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol, and maybe some of the organizers turned her pussy into a "punching bag". grin

I guess she delibrately skipped that part. cheesy

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Davash222(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Can't stop thinking about the 'cucumber' role..

California?? In your dreams.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by BigBelleControl(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hope her kit kat has not been jazzified by the organizers.

5 Likes

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by deenee: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Instead of waiting for the beauty pageant largesse why don't you complete your education and be gain fully employed or otherwise learn some vocational skills and be an employer of labour.

Intelligence not beauty nor big breast nor big backside is the new sexy.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who queen epp?? I pity your pu...ssy.. Use and dump. Go to court and sue the organisers
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by kokoA(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Eyah!! Who knows how many cucumbers that may have gone down there? sad sad sad leave dem for God you hear? B4 they play a chidimma on you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Khd95(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
U nd other irrelevant queens do not help nigeria nd nigerians in anyways.

So iam not giving any Bleep,even if it is as small a mustard seed.

Queen cucmber

5 Likes

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pathetic!
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

My dear dear come back and tell us this story when your kpekus hits $500million...

3 Likes

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by kelvyn7: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
cheesy

FACE OF AMBER KO cheesy

FACE OF THIS...FACE OF THAT...ALL OVER THE PLACE cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by obafemee80(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by divinelove(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin she shld better go n look for a job n work than talking nonsense angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by adorablepepple(f): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
undecided you are just talking after 2 years?? What were you waiting for Beauty without brain is the worst thing ever

3 Likes

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by ademoladeji(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pele

At least you were given Cucumber

shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by admax(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
crown wey she suppose don fling enta bush.
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by youngelder(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
instead of her to channel That angst to her studies..

by now she'd have been grateful she did.

meanwhile, lemme calculate her​ percentage loss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by lovelyjay: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Naija 4 show
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by BLACKdagger: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Eiyaa...but the way all these amu-ezu-ike in nigerian wrecking young girls all in d name of BEAUTY QUEEN AINT GOOD...

They will recruite them, wreck dem front and back dump dem like dustbin

1 Like

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by nc201016(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
its her luck
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Beauty peagent is just a way of grooming unsuspecting young girls as olosho for "big" men.

Sorry dear it seems you didnt know that the competition is just a platform to show case your 'trade' and it is up to you to market yourself codedly.

But it seems you are a good and well mannered girl, unfortunately for you the good and well raised girls finish last in this world of ours.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by SooCute(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by onyeali(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is a breached of a contract. the young lady should seek a redress in court.

4 Likes

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by samx4real(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
I guess the organisers did not realise d cash for all that.

Sorry eh!
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
All Promises Cancelled
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Twizzy30(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Maybe she didn't do the Cucumber thing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / Regina Daniels Stuns In Short Crazy Jeans (photo) / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.