Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Big Brother Naija Is Proof That Nigeria Can Not Be Saved! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Is Proof That Nigeria Can Not Be Saved! (390 Views)

The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) / Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Is Proof That Nigeria Can Not Be Saved! by nadleeh: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
The are many proof that the faith of titanic looks more better than the faith of this country,and am not talking about the BB house mate. They are doing their thing,so i got no problem with them,not to mention some of them got the best flexing of there life,so F them. Am talking about how the nation,my country,its celebrities and governors are talking this whole thing. I mean female football team can not even get half of this hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssky1UzTiVs

(1) (Reply)

Who Gives Channel Tv Best TV Award? / Television, Its Effect In Our Society / Your Son And His Big Problem (attah's Concept) (episode 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.