Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy? (421 Views)

Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi / Indian Mosaic Solution Temple... Be Happy & Rich / Can We Really Be Happy In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy? by Venusman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good Sunday to my beauty and handsome of this forum.

It will be a great pleasure to rub mind together as concerns the above mentioned topic.

I've always thought that one cannot be happy until he's got all the monies or has got all his dreams come true. But something inside me disagree with the thought. it's not becos I'm lazy or lack the zeal to go after my dreams to be fulfilled and then be happy as i have thought.

i just think there should be a cheap and easy way to being happy.

feel free to suggest what you think one can do to enjoy happiness..

Re: What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy? by excadz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Do good things in life. Help others. Be social and an asset to your community. Expect nothing in return. Its called Goodwill
Re: What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy? by klassykute(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
stay single
Re: What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy? by Venusman(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
klassykute:
stay single
do you mean single maritally? I dread that o
Re: What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy? by Venusman(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
excadz:
Do good things in life. Help others. Be social and an asset to your community. Expect nothing in return. Its called Goodwill
Good things in life like achieving one dream as mentioned or do you mean it in another way?
Re: What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy? by excadz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Venusman:
Good things in life like achieving one dream as mentioned or do you mean it in another way?
"Do good things in life" can mean both to seek to do good according to your conscience and to fulfill your dreams in an ethical way. The Secret to achieving good things is to tell others aboout your dreams. Be realistic and not superficial like wanting lots of money and fame. Simply tell as much people as possible that you want to be a successful person. People will see your cincerity and seek to help you directly and indirectly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy? by emmyskies(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
only in JESUS CHRIST there is true happiness...

(1) (Reply)

See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons / God's Evidence Is His People / Seek Daily(nbc) Sunday, May 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.