Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Pls Help Me Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me Out (601 Views)

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression / I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out by julieflow(f): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gudday all,pls assit me lawyers in d house,yesterday my landlord just came n give me quit notice within 7days 2 vacate his apartment because am owing 4 months.does this suppose happen without notice.things has been so bad since 2 yrs 4 my family we manage 2 pay 95,000
out of 140,000per anum.which expired dis april.pls someone shld guide me on wht 2 do,even now ihv no means of getting another even thou one room apartment.thks
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmmm... That's too bad. You need to fight this cause you have an upper hand in this situation. I'm sure that quick notice wasn't issued by the court. At least, you aren't owing 2 or 3 years rent. Just 4 months? shocked e be like say that man body dey hot for money.

Get your lawyer asap..
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Zdoh(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
julieflow:
Gudday all,pls assit me lawyers in d house,yesterday my landlord just came n give me quit notice within 7days 2 vacate his apartment because am owing 4 months.does this suppose happen without notice.things has been so bad since 2 yrs 4 my family we manage 2 pay 95,000
out of 140,000per anum.which expired dis april.pls someone shld guide me on wht 2 do,even now ihv no means of getting another even thou one room apartment.thks
BITTER TRUTH:::This is the time to start all over agan bro....but dont ever think it over.Life is up and down,this is your down time and it is not new.Just pick from your peak and rise again.I mean forget about what they will say and find another place where you can keep your wife and lil property you gat.Man up and get yourself engaged in one or two thing and trust me you will smile again.All in all dont stop praying....
Re: Pls Help Me Out by izzou(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
HenryDion:
Hmmmm... That's too bad. You need to fight this cause you have an upper hand in this situation. I'm sure that quick notice wasn't issued by the court. At least, you aren't owing 2 or 3 years rent. Just 4 months? shocked e be like say that man body dey hot for money.

Get your lawyer asap..

So because she isn't owing up to 2 years,the landlord shouldn't eject her?

Am sure if you are the landlord, you would do same

@op, try and plead to him for a little period of grace. Recession is biting hard and landlords need money too.
I feel your pain ma,but be strong and fight this battle with diplomacy

I wish you well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With Wife’s Corpse For Six Days, Says It Relieves Grief / 12 Ways You Can Improve Your Child’s IQ12 Ways You Can Improve Your Child’s IQ / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don’t Want No Heaven..’ – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.