Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? (1514 Views)

Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? by fetrillion(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
I am a 27yr Old graduate n there is a current opening for me to join the Nigerian legion.But I'm bereft of the importance of the region.
I tried to get some information based on their pay,career prospect n probably if it had any futuristic opportunity but i cudnt get any tangible information.
I would appreciate anyone that could give me an orientation.I really crave for d force.
My questions are...
1.Are they on federal gov pay roll..?
2.could there be any opportunity to move to other Force..?
Re: Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? by sandammy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
I think the legion is an association of ex-service men. I mean some kind of old soldiers who are no longer in the regular force.

(1) (Reply)

Bsc Dialysis Technology Or Msc Public Health / Water Borehole Drillers In Imo State, Anambra, Abia State And Rivers State / Six Sigma Certification.what Is The Value In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.