Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Internship Placement For Fresh Graduates And NYSC. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Internship Placement For Fresh Graduates And NYSC. (639 Views)

NYSC Placement For Software Developer / Request For Youth Corpers & Fresh Graduates To Resume At Our Ikeja Office / NYSC Graduate Internship At General Electric For Nigerian Graduates 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internship Placement For Fresh Graduates And NYSC. by AVassociates: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Are you wondering why you are yet to be invited for an interview for that desired job?
Have you also wondered how to prepare yourself for an interview?
Do you know that your CV has up to 70% chance of being shortlisted for interview and eventually being hired?
If any of the questions below sound familiar then join us on 1/5/17.

1. What is that one thing I need to say to edge over other candidates to get the desired opportunity?
2. Do you have questions you've always wished answered by a recruiter?
3. How do I recognize and negotiate for my worth?
4. How do I decline an offer and yet be kept in view for other positions?
5. How do I return to employment after a career break?

There are so many more unanswered questions that relate to many people with unique cases of unemployment, come prepared with your questions and let AVA help you find your answers.
Remember that relevant information on your CV is like a good advert which could attract potential recruiter.

Alfred and Victoria Associates (AVA) cordially invites you to an upcoming event tagged "Worker's Day Delite", where knowledge that could position you for your next job will be unleashed.

Date: Monday, 1st of May, 2017
Time: 9am - 3pm
Place: LCCI building, No. 10, Nurudeen Olowopopo Drive, Alausa Ikeja.
Registration fee is at a discounted fee of N10,000 to GTB 0051655489.

It promises to be great and rewarding as we empower you with the secrets on securing that job that befits you. There will be professionals from various industries to provide Career Counselling and Networking opportunities. You also stand to benefit from gaining a Branded CV and inclusion of screened CV on our database for job opportunities that we may get within one year.

There will also be Job fair and Internship placement for fresh graduates and NYSC. (50 Slots are available)

Ensure you do not miss this rare opportunity, therefore save the date on your calendar and also, book your seat in advance by contacting us through our various channels shown on the flyer below.

For more information: +2348033437278, +234909999099
www.alfred-victoria.com

See you there!
Best wishes
Ava ....

(1) (Reply)

Awka South Female Roommate Wanted / NYSC 2017 Batch B Mobilization Timetable / Accommodation For Ibadan Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.