Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Loss Weight In Three Months - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loss Weight In Three Months (391 Views)

78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) / Unpaid Bill: Lagos Hospital Detains Newborn Baby For Three Months (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loss Weight In Three Months by heeqhmart(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hello,
Are you looking to lose weight in less than three months? There are Weight Management Programs you can try.

I am happy to inform you that this weight management products are Safe, Natural and Effective with lots of benefits such as weight reduction, glowing skin, detoxification, internal organ cleansing and much more.

The weight management products are in 3 phases depending on how much weight you want to lose.

First is the Clean in 9days Program. It is an Aloe Vera based Detoxification which helps you to jump start your journey to a slimmer, healthier you helping you shed weight in areas like your tummy, arms and thighs without side effects. One could loose between 5-10kg in 9 days.

Second is the F.I.T1 30 days program. It will make you lose more weight than the Clean 9. It is specially designed to provide you with the tools that will propel you to success in your weight loss journey.

Lastly is the F.I.T2 30 days program. It will help you tone your body, burn more calories and fat. It will also help to build and sustain lean muscles.

In addition to these 3 programs, there is a Toning Body Wrap to reduce and firm up lose skin on the tummy, upper arm and thigh. This works from Outside -In making you look more in shape.

If interested, you can send me an email at hiqmatkujore@gmail.com. Or call 08184359422 or 07055095724.
Re: Loss Weight In Three Months by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
heeqhmart:
Hello,
Are you looking to lose weight in less than three months? There are Weight Management Programs you can try.

I am happy to inform you that this weight management products are Safe, Natural and Effective with lots of benefits such as weight reduction, glowing skin, detoxification, internal organ cleansing and much more.

The weight management products are in 3 phases depending on how much weight you want to lose.

First is the Clean in 9days Program. It is an Aloe Vera based Detoxification which helps you to jump start your journey to a slimmer, healthier you helping you shed weight in areas like your tummy, arms and thighs without side effects. One could loose between 5-10kg in 9 days.

Second is the F.I.T1 30 days program. It will make you lose more weight than the Clean 9. It is specially designed to provide you with the tools that will propel you to success in your weight loss journey.

Lastly is the F.I.T2 30 days program. It will help you tone your body, burn more calories and fat. It will also help to build and sustain lean muscles.

In addition to these 3 programs, there is a Toning Body Wrap to reduce and firm up lose skin on the tummy, upper arm and thigh. This works from Outside -In making you look more in shape.

If interested, you can send me an email at hiqmatkujore@gmail.com. Or call 08184359422 or 07055095724.
ur Whatsapp no and pls how much is it

1 Like

Re: Loss Weight In Three Months by heeqhmart(f): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
southniyikaye:
ur Whatsapp no and pls how much is it

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Blood Group. / Is Low Blood Sugar A Bad Sign? / Early Symptoms Of Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.