Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru (57121 Views)

Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by splendid22(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
At this stage, Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss is the most talked about and controversial Big Brother Naija Housemate. In an interview her former housemate Bally says it was difficult living with her, stating that she is difficult to understand.Now that the winner has been unveiled, TBoss fans fondly called #TBossnation are asking questions wondering why she lost out on the SUV and 25million naira grand prize.

Here are our top three reasons

She couldn’t sing our national anthem
Being able to sing your country’s national anthem is a thing of joy and pride, but out dearest TBoss flunked at it . To make ti worse, her elder sister sang it on her behalf in a despicable viral video . I have nothing against the beautiful TBoss but she should be held accountable for not being able to sing the national anthem on a live international programme. The national anthem shouldn’t be a song we take for granted like TBoss.

Avoidable drama and controversy
Though Big Brother Naija has helped TBoss gain exposure and build her self esteem, people refuse to vote for her because of the dramas and controversies she was enmeshed in, during the reality TV show. From the Kemen issue to fighting with Bally, Bisola and then Debie Rise, TBoss gained a reputation for becoming a controversy magnet on the show. Perhaps, Nigerians felt a controversial person doesn’t deserve their votes.

3.Loose words

Just like anybody else, Whenever TBoss is angry, some loose words comes out of her. She has a penchant for expressing herself, and in doing that she utters words she isn’t supposed to utter

During a conversation with Efe she said:” If I win the 25m today, I will spend the money before next week, it’s not about the money but the relation built here can end up giving you more than 25m.

“Serious, my life has never been based on money, I have people hitting on me that have several private jets but I’m here with you people, we are all fighting this fight, competing for the prize, I’m not trying to cheat or disrespect anyone.”

http://thenewsguru.com/bbnaija3-reasons-why-tboss-lost/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by darbeelicous(f): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
how does this affect the us?? Abi na we cause am??
#_based_on_logistics grin grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Adewalefae(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
walahi I like dis tboss family I go like marry she n her sis

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by OfficialAwol(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
You wrote this before now, right?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by BreezyCB(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Based on logistics

Street ti take over

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by auntysimbiat(f): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO SEE GOBE !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aa4niwYltQ

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by leksmedia: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
here are some things that helped Efe
1. Understand your market : when it comes to entertainment in Nigeria , you have to understand your target market and appease them in all you do, Efe has that and he was able to connect with his audience
2. Rep the street : Look at any Nigerian celebrity today , they always claimed at one point or the other that they came from the street and being emotionally connected with your fans makes the difference.
3. Be original : Even though he wasn't much talented , he was original and real
4. Be humble : Be humble , Efe kept that in check , Tboss even made statements like 25 million was chicken change she will spend it in 5 days
Be mindful of how controversial you wanna be, Tboss steeped on toes ,
5. Sometimes good look can take you to the mountain but might not get it up the mountain

These were major determinants of bbnaija winner

For your website design and online branding visit www.leksmediaconcept.com

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Jh0wsef(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
4. bobrisky supported her

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by ademoladeji(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol

Beauty with no Brain

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by soulfood(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Akshow: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
She lost cos she's manipulative and blackmails people emotionally. She rode on her good looks to the final but her attitude stinks

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Phi001(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
it's a lie...

The reason that TBoss(and other housemates) didn't win was because Efe got others to see him as a Warri guy and was always shouting realest...lobatan!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by pillan(f): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
before na 5 reasons why tboss will win,now its 3 reasons why she lost...see as story dey change...Efe is a WINNER!!!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
D way dem celebrated # tboss
elimination reminds me of the
day Abacha died ...
Anyway EFE is d current
Millionaire in town ..Girls take
Note ..

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by YukHub: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmm... All dis na trash. She don loss oo.. make una join rejoice for the victory of the street!!!

http://yukhub.com

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by endyddon: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
I don't care anymore why she lost,,just happy she lost

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by ekems2017(f): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sorry next time be polite. Beauty alone will not help you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by peeparty(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017

Don't ever let Nigerians go against u They will make sure u rot even ur ancestors can't help u.....this is naija oo

45 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by BrutalJab: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Iranu
The Naira is still crashing.

Recession still dey

Buhari is still sick BUT CONTINUE

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Built2last: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Meanwhile I just saw Efe's balance

Credit Alert: N25,000,000 Ref:
BBNaija 2017 - EFE
Avail. Bal: N25,001,256

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by winkmart: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
OK
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by registration(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Really....
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Jh0wsef(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by chuks34(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
I just wish Nigerians can divert the enthusiasm towards this show to revive our educative, informative and inspiring shows like gulder ultimate search, Maltina dance hall and the likes.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Enough already
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin Omo kilokanmi pelu Tboss

Based on logistics joor cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Kaymaxine(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Adewalefae:
walahi I like dis tboss family I go like marry she n her sis
dey don giv u money for una wedding na
am sure ur kids will b dumb as f*ck!!!
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by WaleOsu(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
we dont care to know why she lost...no one associates with losers grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Histrings08(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
She's pretty Buh I hate nose piercing

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Neo Washing Vee’s Pant / Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads / BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.