Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

#basedonlogistics: The Smart Ones Won (my Opinion) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #basedonlogistics: The Smart Ones Won (my Opinion) (414 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / Congratulation To My Ass And A Subscriber Who Won My Games.... Today's Game Is A / Wow! You Won't Believe The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#basedonlogistics: The Smart Ones Won (my Opinion) by mohiozua(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
After all said and done, the lad from Warri, Delta State, Nigeria 'won' the #25 million prize money for the Big Brother Nigeria reality TV show. Amidst the furore and chants of "Based on logistics" let us focus on the salient issues this charade (That's what I call reality TV shows) has brought to light. As normal with any game, there must be losers and winners. This show is not in any way different. Let us take a look at the winners and losers.
WINNERS
1. Efe
2. Multichoice Africe
3. The Republic of South Africa
4. Telecommunications networks
5. Xenophobia
LOSERS
1. Nigeria and Nigerians: Trust our politicians to cash in on the moment, the governments of Rivers and Delta states doled out cash towards the victories of their respective housemates.
2. Christianity: Another frightening dimension the frenzy took, was the organization of prayer sessions towards the victory of Efe (the eventual winner). We are grateful he won. For the lack of decent words to use, I wouldn't go into the analysis of that action. Let those that have functional thought processes do that themselves.
CONCLUSION
It is pertinent to say that I do not envy Efe one bit. In an economy crawling out of recession, #25 million is small. I do not envy Efe at all.
Based on logistics, the smart ones won.
Re: #basedonlogistics: The Smart Ones Won (my Opinion) by Politicalapathy: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Your point..

(1) (Reply)

I Hope To Be A Mom Someday And Get Married To Tristan Thompson - Khloe Kardashia / 7 Ways Social Media Can Ruin Your Life / Reasons Why Churches Would Soon Turn To Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.