Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Bbnaija Fallout: Morals And Values Above Fake And Pretentious People - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Fallout: Morals And Values Above Fake And Pretentious People (314 Views)

Fallout Become The Biggest Opening Of The 22-year-old Franchise. / Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018) - Official Trailer - Paramount Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Fallout: Morals And Values Above Fake And Pretentious People by PatriotTemidayo: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Even though the entire BBN was a test-case of immoral and purposeless show, and despite the fact that the BIG BROTHER would have preferred someone else other than EFE to win the money prize in order to continually elevate and subliminally market indecency as the new GOOD, the people, Nigerians specifically, had demonstrated that Morals, Values and Originality are valued far and above Sexual indecency, selfish manipulation and Fake living.

I could not help laughing out so loudly at the kind of free Sex dosed out by those who think their powers lie between their legs.

I can't forget how stupid it felt listening to a man deny his beautiful family, Gosh! I felt irritated. Some people value money and public praise than their Priceless and Great Loved ones, it is easy for them to fake who they are not, to spite who they are.

And that my sister, who has a PhD in LIOLOGY; Damn! She was a great liar of all times.

To think that within the same house, and period of few weeks, a lady can sleep with more than one man under the same roof, in front of the same viewers, and still feel its cool is the height of absurdity, and societal decay.

Now back to the point of my thread; BE REAL. We have young people trying hard everyday to be somebody else. Living in the shadow of people who are struggling with complexes shielded by sophistication. People who despise ORDINARINESS, and think you're old-school if you live sincerely and real.

Now we all can see how real people and the real world (Not the world they want you to believe) appreciate and celebrate real people. If you have to impress people by imbibing certain lifestyle, you need to think again. It is no more rocket science, it has been demonstrated in plain screen.

I walk pass people everyday, people who are battling with culture and identity shock. Guys on Ragged jeans they are not so bold to wear, Ladies on eye-lashes that made them look like test-tube babies. Men's hairdo that doesn't match their persons and girls sucking up alcohol, and messing around when their brains activate REJECTS BUTTONS.

EFE was true to himself. He's a low-class and he was not afraid to state himself as such. He didn't have to fake an accent, or claim some family wealth he never had. He was not out to impress anybody, he simply remained himself. And when the time to judge came, all the other housemates look exactly the same, and only one was different. That's why he got so much votes. Not a sympathy or pity vote. People may applaud you when you do stupid things and exhibit an indecent lifestyle but their mind can tell if you are of value or not.

Bash me if you like, but most of the things we are going crazy for in life are things that people dont really care about. If you drink wine and I drink Zobo, my guy Na Sweetened water both of us dey drink. Your father has billions in his account and mother no account to start with, if I am your school mate and I lead you in class, shame on your money.

Let us grow the sense of value, and not the sense of money.

Teach people around you to be happy, not to be rich.

Nature has been good to us, it gave us our PERSONALITIES, but we want to change it at all cost. Ko le werk! Lailai.

One Trailer of Alomo Bitters for everyone who felt good that all those DISGUISED-OLOSHOS lost the crown. Amigos!

I am Patriot Temidayo.
#Temidayokingheart..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Web Series Script Ready For Sale. / Kakashi And Obito Vs Taiseki Obito Awakens Sharinghan / Movies – Mercedes-benz Will Dust Off An Old Concept Car For ‘justice League’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.