Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media (14647 Views)

Explanations On Hadeeth Soheeh, Hassan And Doeef / Stop Spreading Baseless RAMADAN Time Table! / Lets Analyze This Hadeeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by udatso: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2017
xage:
You are literarily correct but technically wrong, the fact that the said fabrication is preaching goodness, or can improve eeman does not mean it should be established as authentic Hadith. If we do, then sooner or later, human poetry will soon overtake the Hadith or Qur'an as you suggest, and which is highly fallible, subject to errors and misleading too.

Rejecting what is not of the prophet has nothing to do with fanaticism brother..Allahu Ahlam.
You have given him a very wonderful reply. I was going to reply him and I saw your post. May Allah reward you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by udatso: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2017
bqlekan:

Salaam brother. I am never an advocate of fabrications in islam.
That's good news. Unfortunately your reply tells a different story ya akh. You are not an advocate of fabrications in Islam yet you think "good" hadiths that pass good info whether sahih or not should be followed. It makes me wonder which side are you on?
You should know that لا طاعة في معصية الله

I really understand your points. All i pointed out was the hypocrisy eating deep amongst we muslims. How we are quick to label other sects extremist.
But the op didn't label anyone here an extremist or terrorist. So why are we talking about this here? If you feel this is a pint that need to be addressed, Go ahead and Create your thread and address it Cos right now it seems you are concerned about how the message was passed by abdelkabir and there is nothing wrong with the method of delivery.

But the question is 'how do we reject these so called fabrications?' do we reject it without calling ourselves names and causing divisions? Is our standard of authenticating Hadith really infallible?

May Allah reward abundantly you as you create a thread to address these questions you just raised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Empiree: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
With reference to said hadith, it is very possible that it exists. There are plenty of them like that. It seems they are coded. As for reference(s), that's easy to form. Bunch of ahadith are allegedly transmitted by sahaba XYZ and we take then for facts.

Here is similar ahadith lacking proper reference

The Holy Prophet (S) said: "There will come a time for my Ummah when their rulers will be cruel, their scholars will be greedy and have little piety, their worshippers (will act) hypocritically, their merchants will commit usury and conceal the defects of their buyings and sellings and their women will be busy with the ornaments of the world. Hence, at this time, the most vicious of them will dominate over them, and their good doers will invocate but they will not be answered."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 23, p. 22

I won't be quick to disregard them. They appear to fulfil test of time especially our current state. There is another one similar to this and talking about disrespecting scholars. Isn't that happening even right here on NL where people condemn scholars they don't like and elevate their favorites ones?. So by simply saying the hadith has no basis, that's not scholarship at all. Some ahadith are coded and we simply need to seek scholars of various background to decode them. In another word, one should go and search for the book called Bihar-ul-Anwar and read through for comprehensiveness. The same is true of the hadith quoted in the op. One may have to search the book of l-Ithna 'Ashariyyah, p. 202

These are coded ahadith. Since advent of internet, hadith books have been filtered especially that of sahih Muslim and Bukhari. So easy to edit them online. This is why some ahadith are preserved legendarily. Again, for the reference part which many are die hard on, you can read attachment below

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Empiree: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Another example of such hadith

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? / Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries / The Importance Of Fasting Tasu’a & Ashura (9th & 10th Muharram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.