Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship (2933 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Aynt guy that beat me have officially signed his death warrant.
seriously? Though i really do care for girls.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Going through all the post the op has made on Nairaland, it leaves me with this conclusion that;
Many are mad, few are roaming.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Ngokafor(f): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
...Well all i can say is that your brother's Fiancee is one of the wisest ladies i know for bailing like she did...she obviously cannot 'shout' in future..i love her already.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Whew! Don't put it beyond him. Go through the dude's past topics... He's been courting stiipidity for so long. May God help set him right.

Really? Make I quickly rush and check oh.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
After going through the op past thread, I just weak. The man brain need to be check.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by montezz(f): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Egbami....which Kain pesin be this? You even have the gut to resent your brother for blaming it all on you(to the point of bringing it here)... Ah! Your mumu na first grade. Shameless He-goat. Agbaya oponu alayerada.
Abi man yii ti n ya were ni?
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by poshestmina(f): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
dprincedej:
My junior brother and I don't speak. He finds all excuses to be distant. I remember the biggest quarell years ago. He came to my house to introduce his fiancee to me. My wife and I got into a fight that was physical. She is someone that cannot obey instructions. The fiancee tried to seperate us so for her sake I stopped beating my wife. The lady ended the relationship with my brother shortly after and he blames me. If she truly loved him, that would not be an excuse. All couples fight. It could hav been God's way of preventin the marriage. He said she was the love of his life. Do you agree that the lady just used the incident as an excuse?
You are a wild animal!
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by dprincedej(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Troll as how? I don't believe there is any coward on nairaland. You don't knw me so why wld I make up a story? If you have nt come here to make fake story why wld u think another person is? Mind you, my brother has since married a better woman. I just recalled a past incidence and how I was blamed.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by MummyIMadeIt: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Mimzyy:
My exact thought. He seems to be trolling.

Dear soory to ask, but do you apply bleaching cream on ur skin?
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Fabulousb36(f): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2017
Godchild2015:
So you people believe this op? This man just dey keep himself busy and laughing at the comments.
Nooo!!! Uve not read his other story about him constantly abusing and beating his poor wife till she left him. He said in yoruba land, the man becomes the master of the lady after marriage.
That lady ran for her life and your brother has every right to be mad at u. And u dont ever fault urself... U are a terrible person op. Pls change

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Mimzyy(f): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

Dear soory to ask, but do you apply bleaching cream on ur skin?

No ma'am. Why? I use E-45
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by MummyIMadeIt: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mimzyy:

No ma'am. Why? I use E-45

ok love, though am not a Ma'm though.......... wink
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Mimzyy(f): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
aii

MummyIMadeIt:

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by sisisioge: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

Aproko! Your aproko no get part two! Sey make me sef ask you say is it true that the dimpled Davido is really a hottie between the sheets? Answer o Iya Imade! grin grin grin

Biko include proof!
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mr. woman beater
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by goonsmi: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
dprincedej:
My junior brother and I don't speak. He finds all excuses to be distant. I remember the biggest quarell years ago. He came to my house to introduce his fiancee to me. My wife and I got into a fight that was physical. She is someone that cannot obey instructions. The fiancee tried to seperate us so for her sake I stopped beating my wife. The lady ended the relationship with my brother shortly after and he blames me. If she truly loved him, that would not be an excuse. All couples fight. It could hav been God's way of preventin the marriage. He said she was the love of his life. Do you agree that the lady just used the incident as an excuse?

Why you sef dey beat your wife and in front of a visitor for that matter

That's shamelessness of the highest ranking

(1) (2) (Reply)

How On Gods Green Earth Do I Serve Divorce Papers To My Nigerian Husband Legally / Is It Too Late At 30? Can I Still Make It?? / Autism And Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.