Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser (1340 Views)

What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) / Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) / Key Lessons We All Need To Learn From #BBN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by afonjaheadhunt: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Afonja una don come again o, Bisola came second now Afonja have officially turned second position to first, while our realest Efe is now second runner up because Bisiola got a UN Ambassadorial role and a chance to speak at the UN on the girl child, that's why I like Afonjas they sha have mouth and they use it to sell themselves very well.

As if brands will not be lined up waiting for Efe, well Afonjas are singing their own praise, warri people better come and sing Efe's praise before the monkeys hand in the soup turns to human hand. Many might not understand the implication of this act but brands will soon find Bisola to be a more marketable brand than Efe if this trend continues.

One very big lesson from this years edition of the BBN is that, education does not guarantee success or achievement in life. While Nigerians pay to much emphasis on education many are cashing in on their talent and skill acquisitions.

Very well, big ups to Bisi baby, "is awa work o." Bisi oya chop kiss, kiss Efe and Bisi should sha let us voters know where and when the after party is going down.

In other news grin

When one of Tboss private jet owners says "Tbaby epp me with 500k lemme gas up this jet grin"

Tboss be like: shey 10k cannot do it?

Private jet owner: No baby.

Tboss: lemme coman be going, you want to epp me finish my money.

4 Likes

Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by ohluwanome(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2017
grin
Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by Isiokpukpu(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Una no dey tire, is too early to start tribal war
Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja una don come again o, Bisola came second now Afonja have officially turned second position to first, while our realest Efe is now second runner up because Bisiola got a UN Ambassadorial role and a chance to speak at the UN on the girl child, that's why I like Afonjas they sha have mouth and they use it to sell themselves very well.

As if brands will not be lined up waiting for Efe, well Afonjas are singing their own praise, warri people better come and sing Efe's praise before the monkeys hand in the soup turns to human hand. Many might not understand the implication of this act but brands will soon find Bisola to be a more marketable brand than Efe if this trend continues.

One very big lesson from this years edition of the BBN is that, education does not guarantee success or achievement in life. While Nigerians pay to much emphasis on education many are cashing in on their talent and skill acquisitions.

Very well, big ups to Bisi baby, "is awa work o." Bisi oya chop kiss, kiss Efe and Bisi should sha let us voters know where and when the after party is going down.

In other news grin

When one of Tboss private jet owners says "Tbaby epp me with 500k lemme gas up this jet grin"

Say no to drugs! grin

1 Like

Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by Okezenwa: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2017
The frustrated Isolo dry cleaner is here again. What a shame.
Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by Yorubasgreat(f): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

In other news grin

Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by adem30: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2017
This OP is just too foolish.

While we have thousands of Afonjas voting for EFE, you are hear saying rubbish. Abi Warri boy don turn to IPOB youth again?

You are only known for drugs, so park well

4 Likes

Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by omofunaab(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2017
I doubt if this Op is IGBO, coz igbos aren't this daft

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by afonjaheadhunt: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2017
adem30:
This OP is just too foolish.

While we have thousands of Afonjas voting for EFE, you are hear saying rubbish. Abi Warri boy don turn to IPOB youth again?

You are only known for drugs, so park well
is that why you are crying grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by umarshehu58(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2017
Abeg what is the meaning of Afonja?
Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by afonjaheadhunt: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2017
omofunaab:
I doubt if this Op is IGBO, coz igbos aren't this daft
heya the emotional Afonjas have started crying on this thread grin

They will soon start name calling and threatening me with juju on this thread cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by afonjaheadhunt: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2017
umarshehu58:
Abeg what is the meaning of Afonja?
everybody comport Yasef mind is here o

Mind be watching this thread like...

1 Like

Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by obailala(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Isiokpukpu:
Una no dey tire, is too early to start tribal war
Lol... Same way they turned Trump vs Clinton to tribal battle, dem don also turn BBNaija to tribal war too... Pleasure for some peeps only comes from these tribal fights, so you can't really blame them.

This your username though @isiokpukpu, na so your head strong reach? grin
Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by Isiokpukpu(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2017
obailala:
Lol... Same way they turned Trump vs Clinton to tribal battle, dem don also turn BBNaija to tribal war too... Pleasure for some peeps only comes from these tribal fights, so you can't really blame them.

This your username though @isiokpukpu, na so your head strong reach? grin
My brother the thing weak me. What do you expect from idle mind. As for my monika, no try me oo grin cheesy. Abi u want try?
Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by obailala(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Isiokpukpu:

My brother the thing weak me. What do you expect from idle mind. As for my monika, no try me oo grin cheesy. Abi u want try?
Lol... Carry ur wahala dey go.. grin
Re: Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser by Isiokpukpu(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
obailala:
Lol... Carry ur wahala dey go.. grin
Lolz cheesy cheesy grin. I think say you want buy market cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Websites To Download Latest Movies / Interesting Movies To See In This Lockdown / Bbnaija: Inside Kiddwaya's Gold Plated Versace Themed Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.