Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat (1111 Views)

2014 Kia Sorento SUV - #SOLD / ############## 2016 Kia Sorento Suv....... price 10.5m negotiable / SOLD SOLD Reg Clean Kia Sorento SUV 2005, price reduce 950,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat by autoxpatpro: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Efe, a graduate in Economics and rapper, has officially won Big Brother Naija 'See Gobe' 2017. He will be given 25 million naira cash prize and a brand new Kia Sorento SUV car. Congratulations to him.

The brand new Kia Sorento SUV car contains the following features;

ULTIMATE COMFORT.

The new Sportage transports you in a sumptuous driving environment, while serving every functional need with inventiveness and ease. Premium craftsmanship imbues every detail, from the new soft-touch materials to the upgraded seats with scientifically calibrated touch points.

ROOM TO STOW.

With its expanded cargo space, the Sportage has ample capacity for everything you want to take on your travels. The 60:40 flat-folding rear seats and dual-level cargo floor give you the versatility to create the space you need for every trip. Smart compartments have been added to provide even more ingenious storage solutions.

DRIVER- ORIENTED DESIGN
Designed for the utmost control and comfort on every journey, the new Sportage puts you at the center of its universe. The angled console, displays, and buttons are all ergonomically optimized.

PRICE

A brand new kia sorento Suv sportage 2017 model is sold for $23,200 approximately 7,261,680.00 Nigerian Naira

SAFETY FEATURES INCLUDES;

Dual Front Advanced Airbags

Dual Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags

Full-Length Side Curtain Airbags

Rollover Sensor

3-Point Seat Belts for All Seating Positions

Front Seat-Belt Pretensioners

Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), 4-Wheel Disc Brakes

Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)

Rear Child-Safety Door Locks
Brake Assist System (BAS)

and many more.

Congratulations once again Efe!
continue reading http://autoxpattvpro.com/

1 Like

Re: Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2017
mmm

1 Like

Re: Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat by Dgunnerz(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2017
I love SUVs but my account can only buy Bugatti.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat by Obikodo(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2017
efe, I know from day one say u go make us proud.....proudly AREA

1 Like

Re: Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat by autoxpatpro: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Dgunnerz:
I love SUVs but my account can only buy Bugatti.. grin grin grin
lol. it is very possible, just work towards it dear
Re: Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat by autoxpatpro: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
mmm
you see Efe is really lucky . 25 m+ over 7 m for the car
Re: Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2017
autoxpatpro:

you see Efe is really lucky . 25 m+ over 7 m for the car
I just hope he spends the money wisely
Re: Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat by autoxpatpro: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Obikodo:
efe, I know from day one say u go make us proud.....proudly AREA
hmmm.... Area, representing! i hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Features Of The Bb Naija Winner( Efe )brand New Kia Sorento Suv Car By Autoxpat by autoxpatpro: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
I just hope he spends the money wisely
exactly, as the saying goes" easy comes,easy goes". As a hustler, i guess he should know how to invest his money wisely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXECUTIVE 2015 Honda Accord For Sale>>>>> PRICE 7.9m Negotiable!!!!! / Clean Toks Golf 4 For Sale / LEXUS ES 350 2007 MODEL SUPPER CLEAN TOKS SELLING CHEAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.