Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced (915 Views)

Mercedes Celebrate G-Class 40th Anniversary With 3 “Stronger Than Time” Editions / 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unveils With Amazing Features / Mercedes Announces Two New Special Editions Of The G - Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by AutoReportNG: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2017
The current JK-generation Jeep Wrangler may not be long for this world. But before Fiat Chrysler sends it off down the old dusty trail and into the setting sun, to be replaced by an all-new model, it's giving the long-lived off-roader at least two more special editions.

The retro-tastic model pictured above is called the Chief, its medium-blue paint offset by a white hardtop and stripes along its shoulders.

Sure to find favor with the surfer crowd, the Wrangler Chief also gets an old-school 4 Wheel Drive decal on the tailgate, 17-inch wheels, and brushed silver trim.

It's joined by the Smoky Mountain edition, all murdered-out for a more low-key, almost militaristic look. All the trim is blacked out, from the 18-inch wheels to the headlights, bumpers, and grille. The only thing that stands out is the graphic along the side of the hood – that along with the polished fascia on the wheels and the white lettering on the off-road tires.

Either can be had in standard two-door or Unlimited four-door bodystyles, with prices (as quoted by AutoGuide) ranging from just over $35k to nearly $40k.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/04/jeep-wrangler-gets-more-special.html

Re: Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by AutoReportNG: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2017
I am loving this...

Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by nadalion: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2017
Let me book my space first, I day come.
Re: Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
My best suv
Re: Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by Conner44: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
interior pix nko?
Re: Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
You refuse to show us the interior pic , neither did you give us info on its transmission, engine description (etc). You just manage tell us the drive type and wheel size, come run talk price. Shey you know $40,000 can buy land and build two correct houses in Mbaise?

I no even like am, e too long,remain small it will be like school bus.
^^^okwu nkasi obi...onye ajuru aju anaghi aju onwe ya cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by nurey(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
PaperLace:
You refuse to show us the interior pic , neither did you give us info on its transmission, engine description (etc). You just manage tell us the drive type and wheel size, come run talk price. Shey you know $40,000 can buy land and build two correct houses in Mbaise?

I no even like am, e too long,remain small it will be like school bus.
^^^okwu nkasi obi...onye ajuru aju anaghi aju onwe ya cheesy

what is this one saying undecided this is not your average toyota abeg

Team Complicated vehicle (TCV)

Re: Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
nurey:

what is this one saying undecided this is not your average toyota abeg

Team Complicated vehicle (TCV)
Nutritious Nurey, how do you plan to belong to Team Complicated Vehicle? Do you have a 'complicated' bank account?

An account so complicated, your bank would adopt the use of exponentiation. Feel free to lie to me...amma believe that lie like I've never heard the truth. cheesy
Re: Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by nurey(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
PaperLace:

Nutritious Nurey, how do you plan to belong to Team Complicated Vehicle? Do you have a 'complicated' bank account?

An account so complicated, your bank would adopt the use of exponentiation. Feel free to lie to me...amma believe that lie like I've never heard the truth. cheesy

complicated shouldn't be truncated
My bank account is a fat Account
Dollars, pounds ain't Around
My Cash is stashed in a pot of gold

1 Like

Re: Jeep Wrangler Gets More Special Editions Before It's Replaced by Yungbitz(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Beautiful Evil

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Tesla’s New Semi Truck, Here's A Glimpse. / . / Video: Watch As This Heartless Man Used His Mother As Human Shield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.