Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Technical Skill Training Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Skill Training Program (1249 Views)

Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 / One Month Intensive Technical Skill Acquisition Program - Port Harcourt / Technical Skill Development Training Programme @ PAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technical Skill Training Program by femzey(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
and
Re: Technical Skill Training Program by Ismaeelazeez: 6:17pm On May 03, 2017
femzey:
The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja , invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Title: Technical Skills Training Programme
Duration: 12 Months
Preamble
The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
Electrical/Electronic Maintenance
Mechanical Maintenance and Machining
Auto Mechanic Works
Instrumentation and Process Control
Welding and Meta Fabrication Works
Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Works
Information and Communication Technology
Objective
This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurship skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
Requirements
Candidates must be between 18-30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
Senior Secondary School Certificate
Federal Craft Certificate
National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2017.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs & photocopies of credentials addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way,
Oregun-Ojota,
Lagos State.
P.O. Box 55176,
Julie House,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Test Date: 27th April, 2017.
Time: 9.00 am
Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, 5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips), Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos State.
Note
Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate and are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation, Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview.
Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend throughout the duration of the programme. The Programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Enquiries: For more information, please call: 08037136140 / 08038137140 or send an email to: istc-ikeja@itf.gov.ng

pls. is there anyone that applied for the any of the above and have been called up for interview yet?
Re: Technical Skill Training Program by Otondoflash(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2017
Ismaeelazeez:

pls. is there anyone that applied for the any of the above and have been called up for interview yet?

i was actually called up for the test,which over 4000 of us did,the cut off mark was high and differs from option to option,i chose welding and fabrication and cut off was 60%,luckily i had %70 so i was called for oral interview the second day 28th,since i haven't heard from them and i'm still expecting grin cool wink
Re: Technical Skill Training Program by icagbons: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Good evening. I applied for welding and fabrication for the 2019 training program. Please I will like to know what the questions was like. Please reply

Otondoflash:

i was actually called up for the test,which over 4000 of us did,the cut off mark was high and differs from option to option,i chose welding and fabrication and cut off was 60%,luckily i had %70 so i was called for oral interview the second day 28th,since i haven't heard from them and i'm still expecting grin cool wink

(1) (Reply)

Adron Homes / Forte Oil Recruitment / Massive Recruitment Of Sales Executives Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.