Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please (725 Views)

General Appeal For School Fees Assistance / Advise My Friend Naira Landers Please / Please All Naira Landers That Will Mark WAEC This Year Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
First of all, Good day to you all. I don't know if I may be violating any rule by posting this but I have no option, My apology to the mods and seen. Let me not bore you all with lots of talks. Nairalanders My name is Chubiyojo other names withheld for security reasons. Please am on my knees begging, pleading for assistance from you all. 300L student of a renowned University in Nigeri a, If I have other options I would not be here to beg, I have laboured, worked hard to raise funds to school but this year is not working, Have done every thing humanly and mentally possible have lost the battle, I don't want to be wayward I was brought up in a very good moral background. I have outstanding bills of over 50,000naira. I tried my best to hustle 20 by labouring now no more work to continue, We should be resuming this April ending. Nairalanders please help a brother, friend and Nigerian. Anything will be appreciated. Am in need of literally 30000naira. Please nairalanders Am in tears typing this.. Please I had to use my feeding to go to a cafe to post this. I don't have a phone to access mails. You can reach me on 08111417745. Am scared to post my account details cause of security reasons. Thank you all... Thank you all again God bless you all....
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Justuceleague2: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Show us your Facebook page and your school ID CARD / matric number
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Show us your Facebook page and your school ID CARD / matric number
Sir, I will show u all in details maybe if we go private sir. Thanks
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lemme cc Finalboss ... i heard he help young people like you.
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Lemme cc Finalboss ... i heard he help young people like you.
Thank u Ma, Please sir Finalboss in any way u help me it will go a long way. I am ready to show anyone anything, because of the doubts, which is normal because of so much fraudulent activities through this means.. I stay @ Abuja.
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
I sha hope no be Ponzi chop all your money
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by pinuz: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
EVER WANTED A COMMUNITY THAT TAKES CARE OF ITS OWN IN EVERY SINGLE WAY POSSIBLE?
HAVE YOU BEEN SEARCHING FOR A COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE THAT IS THERE FOR YOU EVERY SINGLE
STEP OF THE WAY? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH
FINANCIAL SUPPORT SO YOU DO NOT FEEL LEFT OUT AS EVERYONE AROUND YOU STEMS THE TIDE
FINANCIALLY. REGISTER WITH AS LOW AS 5000 AND GET 100%RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT IN
72HOURS.

Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by NLProblemChild(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
I feel for u o
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Akin619:
I sha hope no be Ponzi chop all your money
No sir. Not at all,
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:
I feel for u o
I appreciate the feeling.
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Cc Fynestboi Olawalebabs Richiez. Please help me, Help move the thread Higher. Please am in tears, Please nairalanders.
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by francisxbee: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Its Like this is the new trend now. Someone posted this story earlier on, only that he said Ponzi ate his money. Now it is you.
You can't tell me you've explored other options. The recession is not peculiar to a particular race or level in school. If u know what u want to get, u ll work hard to get it instead of coming here and be posting this kind of stuffs.
I advise NL closes this kind of threads.

(1) (Reply)

FUK, Gombe State Offers Employment To 7 First Class Graduates Of The University / Agricultural Science Facilities Required For Teaching Agricultural Science... / Uniben Aspirant 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.