Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Just Concluded Bbnaija ...take A Look At This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Just Concluded Bbnaija ...take A Look At This (525 Views)

Amazing Photos From The Just Concluded Dakkada City Express / A Look At The Most Wicked People To Ever Walk The Earth / INI EDO The Nollywood Star Speaks On Tourism In The Just Concluded NAFEST 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Just Concluded Bbnaija ...take A Look At This by emmaak2(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
DON'T MIND MY SPELLINGS

A lot of articles have been trending online
after Efe Ejeba from warri delta state was
crowned the winner of bbnaija2017. The
lesson I learnt from his victory are

1) Be careful of what you say,cos
whatever you say can be used against
you. Case study is Tboss who told viewers
that she can lavish 25million naira in a
week. A statement that also have pride in
it, whereas the bible say in proverb 16:18
that pride goes before destruction,
Nebuchadnezzer is a good example.

2) Who I be is one word Efe never stop
saying, which mean he was humble and
acknowledged God all through the 77
days in the big brother's house and the
bible in 2 chronicles 7:14 says *if my
people, who are called by my name, will
humble themselves and pray and seek my
face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven. Though
someone is going to tell me now that
show portrayed some immoral acts, i'm
not ready to explain.

3) It's not all about how good and
talented you are to be what you are right
now, Case study is ThinTallTony who said
he did make research before going into
the big brother house and one which led
him to deny his family in the process but
yet he couldn't get into the top 5 and
that's why the bible says in 1 corinthians
3:6-7 I have planted, Apollos watered;
but God gave the increase. 7 So then
neither is he that planteth any thing,
neither he that watereth; but God that
giveth the increase. Also deuteronomy
8:18 says*But remember the Lord your
God, for it is he who gives you the ability
to produce wealth*.

4)Tboss who never go along with Efe all
through their stay in the house had no
choice but to hug Efe and congratulate
him which also remind of a bible verse
that says*When a man's ways please the
LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be
at peace with him. Who God has blessed
no man can cause, once again.

Congratulations Efe Ejeba bbnaija2017
winner......so tel me if not God then who
or do I need to quote more scriptures 4 u
Re: The Just Concluded Bbnaija ...take A Look At This by emmaak2(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
GOD OVER EVERYTHING
Re: The Just Concluded Bbnaija ...take A Look At This by youngest85(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Relating bbnaija to Christians' bible is the most foolish and hypocritical thing one could ever do
Re: The Just Concluded Bbnaija ...take A Look At This by successity5(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
emmaak2:
DON'T MIND MY SPELLINGS

A lot of articles have been trending online after Efe Ejeba from warri delta state was crowned the winner of bbnaija2017. The lesson I learnt from his victory are

1) Be careful of what you say,cos whatever you say can be used against you. Case study is Tboss who told viewers that she can lavish 25million naira in a week. A statement that also have pride in it, whereas the bible say in proverb 16:18 that pride goes before destruction, Nebuchadnezzer is a good example.

2) Who I be is one word Efe never stop saying, which mean he was humble and acknowledged God all through the 77 days in the big brother's house and the bible in 2 chronicles 7:14 says *if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven. Though someone is going to tell me now that show portrayed some immoral acts, i'm not ready to explain.

3) It's not all about how good and talented you are to be what you are right now, Case study is ThinTallTony who said he did make research before going into the big brother house and one which led him to deny his family in the process but yet he couldn't get into the top 5 and that's why the bible says in 1 corinthians 3:6-7 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Also deuteronomy 8:18 says*But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth*.

4)Tboss who never go along with Efe all through their stay in the house had no choice but to hug Efe and congratulate him which also remind of a bible verse that says*When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Who God has blessed no man can cause, once again.

Congratulations Efe Ejeba bbnaija2017 winner......so tel me if not God then who or do I need to quote more scriptures 4 u
GOD OVER EVERYTHING..........

1 Like

Re: The Just Concluded Bbnaija ...take A Look At This by Heavance(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
youngest85:
Relating bbnaija to Christians' bible is the most foolish and hypocritical thing one could ever do
The thinking weak me.....
How can God be stained with immorality? The way Angel Michael will flog some people on judgment day eh

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Become A Custom Officer / WORKERS; DAY! Monkey De Work Baboon De Chop / MUST READ: Pedophilia,our Nation And Her Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.