Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

10 Habits Of Self Made Millionaires - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Habits Of Self Made Millionaires (491 Views)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub / Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Habits Of Self Made Millionaires by BeYourOwnBoss: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
What sets millionaires apart from the rest of the average people? Were they born into the right family? Did they strike the lottery?
My research shows that most millionaires haves these 10 habits in common

1. Thinking in Abundance
2. Surround yourself with the Like mind Individuals
3. Shift focus from spending money to making money
4. NO TV and less social media
5. Multiple streams of Income
6. Be Generous
7. Have an Exit Strategy
8.Get into Properties
9. Leaders are Readers
10. Always Be HUSTLING

Look at the list and also the Info graphics. Ask yourself what you have been doing wrong, maybe, just maybe ...

Today might be a starting point of becoming a MILLIONAIRE

Re: 10 Habits Of Self Made Millionaires by BeYourOwnBoss: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Be your own boss today

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Loan On Your Existing Business And For Your Schools(lagos Only) / I Received Euro In My Domiciliary Account, What Currency Will My Bank Pay Me ? / Tiger Nut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.