Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,205 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War (1737 Views)

Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by sweetsandy4luv(f): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Controversial Nigerian pastor, TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has taken everyone by surprise again by releasing another prophetic prediction about the world.

The man of God, shared this powerful about another possible world war via the church’s Facebook handle (TB Joshua Ministries). Following the video which was posted on social media, TB Joshua said: “We wish to remind our viewers of the prophetic warning Prophet T.B. Joshua gave on January 3rd 2016 regarding the nation of North Korea, followed by an urgent call for prayer.

He said: ‘We have to pray for the President of North Korea. Pray for North Korea. The reason why I am saying is, I am seeing an arrow from there and it will affect the world, if not a section of the world.

So, let us live at peace because the war we are fighting already both in Syria and others is still there. We cannot afford another one again. It would end the whole world. The whole would be in confusion. Because what I saw - there are some weapons there the world does not know about.

If they throw that arrow, there will be confusion. Remember, there is fight everywhere. Adding this one to the fight means there will be confusion all over the world." See post below:>>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/2017/04/10/shall-war-prophet-tb-joshua-predicts-yet-another-war-reveals-war-will-consume-whole-world-see-video/

Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by AntiWailer: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Daddy 'iyaf follow' happenings in Syria.

America bombed Syrian air base over chemical atrack.

Russians sees it as a direct attack on them.

Russia might respond by bombing any America Base close to Syria in retaliation.

With the short Fingered low self esteemed man in the white house, war might be a way to show that he is strong and firm.

He might try attacking North Korea and that will not sit well with China.
There was news of him moving war ships closer to the Korea.

So we have an America vs Russia vs China. Word war looming.

It is an easy guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
I pray the war between US ,Syria and Russia starts soon. though everybody's gonna be affected #every_country

1 Like

Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by Enyimbamercedes: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Don't mind the silly bearded fool! Anyone watching the news can make such predictions....
Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by Celcius: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
The war is on-going already. According to the book, Peace and Conflict Resolution in West Africa by Shedrack Gaya Best, War is just the absence of peace. Oppression, Strife, Hunger, Poverty, Intimidation, etc., are tenets of war. There is no peace in the land.
He's just prophesied the obvious.
Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
make the war started jawe! I no get any money for acc... make everything burst make we kuku gather go

1 Like

Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by icebird25(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oga pastor, you think say we go believe you again. that was how you made the prediction of us presidential election. now you av started again..

1 Like

Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by Jabioro: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
I never finished pray for myself and the family na that naughty boy, good for nothing I go pray for, come how tey concerned Nigeria.. Pastor we have enough home trouble ..get us the solution not that thousands miles away issues..
Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by Makweembo: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Guys, this prophecy was from January 2016...

Secondly, why sensationalise the title for the sake of attracting people. Your title misrepresents the prophecy.
Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by Abudu2000(m): 3:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Even a blind and deaf man self knows it's already loading....

Syria chemical stuff was a bait set by Russia knowing fully well that trump would jump the gun and that would give them grounds to strike, this could draw the whole entire region into the conflict

North Korea have been waiting for this opportunity, china as well will use this to make thier statement, although its a victory for usa, coz China combined wih rusia wouldn't stand usa and Germany, lets leave uk and Canada out of it for now,

China striking would push india to stand by UK,

Mhen i just like to se these superpowers show their arsenals

But we all know it won't come to that extent, the UN will always find a way to settle things
Re: There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War by Fourwinds: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
Even a blind and deaf man self knows it's already loading....

Syria chemical stuff was a bait set by Russia knowing fully well that trump would jump the gun and that would give them grounds to strike, this could draw the whole entire region into the conflict

North Korea have been waiting for this opportunity, china as well will use this to make thier statement, although its a victory for usa, coz China combined wih rusia wouldn't stand usa and Germany, lets leave uk and Canada out of it for now,

China striking would push india to stand by UK,

Mhen i just like to se these superpowers show their arsenals

But we all know it won't come to that extent, the UN will always find a way to settle things
d thing dey sweet u for body as u dey play d Chess game...but tell u., according to ur arrangement if it comes to pass.y just forget about d existence of dis world

(1) (Reply)

Shocked - A Woman Has The Courage Of Diving Into A Shark Infested Water To Swim / OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief / Show Me Your Dark Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.