Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When You Buy A Car On Budget - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When You Buy A Car On Budget (37119 Views)

Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) / 2 Men Towing Car On Cart Truck (Video + Photos) / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Just Bought A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When You Buy A Car On Budget by delishpot: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Debaddest:
That no. 12 though.... which one her papa de drive?

No be every papa drive jalopy na grin grin so you cant use that one judge
Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When You Buy A Car On Budget by Folarinibrahim1(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Number 14 is so true. I remember the day me and my guys went out and niqqa got no license and vehicle got no documents. The police men threatened to take us to station that it's a stolen vehicle. They already accused us of stealing... Etc

My guys ran away just the driver(the car belongs to his dad) and I dey follow the police drag. We eventually paid 1k after begging and emptying our pockets that we are just students.
Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When You Buy A Car On Budget by rali123(f): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2017
nurey:
10. after two weeks of shakara money don finish, abeg one litre oga, i just want to top up

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Made-in-Benin City Bus (Pics/Video) / BOSSES ONLY: Check Out The $1million Mercedes That’s Like An Armored Private Jet / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.