Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest (7750 Views)

I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by remilekun4: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2009
i really want to know the richest between these two guys. dont forget the wives and concubines with the wisdom bestowed on them
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by Image123(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2009
My uncle is richer. Take it or leave it
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by AKO1(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2009
remilekun4:

i really want to know the richest between these two guys. dont forget the wives and concubines with the wisdom bestowed on them

How do you intend to monetize wisdom and human beings
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2009
A_K_O:

How do you intend to monetize wisdom and human beings

abi ooo?
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by KunleOshob(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2009
@Image123
How much tithes did King Solomon pay before God blessed him with so much riches grin

1 Like

Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by Odunnu: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2009
Egbon mii Kunle,y nt draw up anoda thread wt ur question,cz it definitely hz no bearin with ths.U r so obsessd wt ds ur thithe issue
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by KunleOshob(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2009
Odunnu:

Egbon mii Kunle,y nt draw up anoda thread wt your question,cz it definitely hz no bearin with ths.U r so obsessd wt ds your thithe issue

I just need answers, peeps like image123 claim that the only way God would bless you is if you pay tithes, but the bible records God blessing Solomon and several other men with great riches in the bible yet they were not recorded to be tithers. Forsinstance God blessed Solomon with riches becos he asked for wisdom and not riches. But our prosperity gospel heretics are always asking for that elusive riches. By elusive i mean to the congregation, the pastor is guarranteed to be rich though through fleecing of the flock.
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by lawrence83: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2009
I thought the bible said there will be no man, as wise and rich as king solomon.
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by VALIDATOR: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2009
They said Solo's wives and concubines totaled about 1,000.I seriously doubt that statement because it sounds like myth or exaggeration to me (about 3 years to go round if he screwed one woman per day. I also want to believe he didn't practice party). That makes me to also seriously doubt the extent of his so called wealth.

But Bill Gates? The figures we are given are real and verifiable.

Therefore, I conclude that while the mythical solo may be richer than Bill, the real Solo is very likely not as rich as the real Bill.
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by VALIDATOR: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2009
Heyyyy.I did not say tripple sin. I said T.H,R.E.E,,S.OME i.e screwing 2 women at a time.
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by lawrence83: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2009
VALIDATOR:

They said Solo's wives and concubines totaled about 1,000.I seriously doubt that statement because it sounds like myth or exaggeration to me (about 3 years to go round if he screwed one woman per day. I also want to believe he didn't practice triple sin). That makes me to also seriously doubt the extent of his so called wealth.

But Bill Gates? The figures we are given are real and verifiable.

Therefore, I conclude that while the mythical solo may be richer than Bill, the real Solo is very likely not as rich as the real Bill.
dont compare the strenght of those guys in the days of old to now,
Guys that cud walk from Egypt to israel on bare foot and live over 300 years , am sure servicing pu-nani wont even be a problem.
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2009
lawrence83:

Guys that cud walk from Egypt to israel on bare foot and live over 300 years , am sure servicing pu-nani wont even be a problem.

LOL grin
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by VALIDATOR: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2009
lawrence83:

grin grin
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by Image123(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
Egbon mi kunle, lol. I like that name small. King Solomon brought ALL the tithe into the store house. You can be sure he was obedient to the laws of the land, just like Jesus. BTW, hope you sowed that SEED?
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by Image123(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
Egbon mi kunle, lol. I like that name small. King Solomon brought ALL the tithe into the store house. You can be sure he was obedient to the laws of the land, just like Jesus. BTW, hope you sowed that SEED?
Re: King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest by VALIDATOR: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2010
lawrence83:

Guys that cud walk from Egypt to israel on bare foot and[b] live over 300 years [/b], am sure servicing pu-nani wont even be a problem.

We are yet to see any quantitative evidence that says so.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sign Of “the Last Days,” Or “end Times”? / Advise To People Whom Enjoy Cursing Anointed Men Of God Like Bsp David Oyedepo / I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.