Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Please Tell This Person To Get A Job - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Tell This Person To Get A Job (560 Views)

PHOTOS: Help, This Person Is Missing For Over A Month Now / A Jamaican Man Chose The Wrong Person To Try To Extort/ Scam / Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell This Person To Get A Job by iphielove: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
I went for an interview today and why I was waiting for the agent in charge, I took out my Itel S31 mobile phone, trying to access the SMS that was sent to me, to qualify for the job interview, then I saw an SMS I received last month and I just wished the person was willing to take up a job just as I've decided to. the SMS reads "DEAR customer due to our bvn upgrade your ATM card has been de-activated, to re_activate, kindly call 07039757050 for help... THANK YOU"
now that I am back home, I just can't get the fraudulent SMS off my mind so I decided to show you guys and anyone who knows him should advice to get a good job and make is life meaningful

Re: Please Tell This Person To Get A Job by dingbang(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mchew..
Re: Please Tell This Person To Get A Job by emeijeh(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Itel s31 advert
undecided
Re: Please Tell This Person To Get A Job by Whizpeter(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
I'm waiting for the day you'd make a post without including Itel s31 in between... undecided
Re: Please Tell This Person To Get A Job by kio052001(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
those guys are always changing format every now and then
Re: Please Tell This Person To Get A Job by CellTabRepairs: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Lover Dies After Stab By Manfriend In Hotel Room / SHOCKING VIDEO: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Takes Villagers To The House / Photos & Video: Police In Edo Chain Man To Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.