Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only (2193 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
I love fire grin It makes my bones stronger how I wish heaven is a myth and hell fire is a reality.
I LOVE HELL FIRE cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by greatnaija01: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
UNFORTUNATELY for you, WE WILL MAKE HEAVEN TOGETHER. grin grin grin grin

geoworldedu:
I love fire grin It makes my bones stronger
how I wish heaven is a myth and hell fire is a reality.

Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
UNFORTUNATELY for you, WE WILL MAKE HEAVEN TOGETHER. grin grin grin grin

Guy if it is play stop. heaven is going to be too dull for my liking. giv me hell and I'm OK.
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Supposing hell fire dae exist ehh, I go for like am die.

You'd meet badt guys like Lucifer the giver of knowledge, Hahn, hopefullandlord, akintom, Hitchens, Dawkins etc.

Hell go too sweet but unfortunately, there is none.... Tóò bad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
adepeter26:

You'd meet badt guys like Lucifer the giver of knowledge, Hahn, hopefullandlord, akintom, Hitchens, Dawkins etc.

so there is no hell too. can't we invent one and live there 4eva n eva?
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by greatnaija01: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
brother... hell wont make sense.... all the HOLY WATER is in heaven and CORRECT GBEDU JAMZ. Its how things are o.... hell will not be neat asides that it smells of rotten corpses... and so much violence and hatred and all .. if you have already tasted d life in naija... wouldnt u want a better offer for eternity? even the devil will be boring cos PROUD GUYS TALK ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES. but in heaven u can be your own boss n love-vendor your mansion. grin
geoworldedu:
Guy if it is play stop. heaven is going to be too dull for my liking. giv me hell and I'm OK.

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
brother... hell wont make sense.... all the HOLY WATER is in heaven and CORRECT GBEDU JAMZ. Its how things are o.... hell will not be neat asides that it smells of rotten corpses... and so much violence and hatred and all .. if you have already tasted d life in naija... wouldnt u want a better offer for eternity? even the devil will be boring cos PROUD GUYS TALK ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES. but in heaven u can be your own boss n love-vendor your mansion. grin
dahz y I want to b in hell to assist in cleaning up som mess there. then we can commence real enjoyment after. I don't wanna b singing holy holy holy 4eva n Eva. na hell still sure pass. May hell b my portion in jesus name cheesy
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by hahn(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatnaija01:

You mean the same heaven where they still use swords in this era of nuclear weapons?

Forget it, heaven will look like a village in the amazon compared to hell grin

5 Likes

Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
geoworldedu:
dahz y I want to b in hell to assist in cleaning up som mess there. then we can commence real enjoyment after. I don't wanna b singing holy holy holy 4eva n Eva. na hell still sure pass. May hell b my portion in jesus name cheesy
Amen.

Luvmijeje, where art thou cheesy
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by greatnaija01: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
guy why are you working toward NOLLYWOOD HEAVEN NA.... chai... have u not seen that TECHNOLOGY IS BASED ON LOCATION.... how can heaven be higher than the earth and still be using old tech.... NO MAKE ME VEX O..... grin

hahn:

You mean the same heaven where they still use swords in this era of nuclear weapons?

Forget it, heaven will look like a village in the amazon compared to hell grin
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
If there is no hell, I must invent 1 for myself and others who also like fire. I can't endure d thought of spending my eternity wit cavemen, scroll men and swordmen in heaven. They'll see me as worldly weneva I'm pressing my i-pad .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by akintom(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
adepeter26:

I'm just imagining the world without christards and muslard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
akintom:

I'm just imagining the world without christards and muslard.
That would be a paradise kind of Earth. I pray rapture should quickly come for them and leave the rest of us alone with the antichrists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/angels/heaven/hell/luck/miracle/afterlife/written destiny.........

Everything that happened to us is only as a result of ourself, others(if they take part) and natural phenomenons. cool
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 11:27pm On May 29, 2017
Hati13:
There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/angels/heaven/hell/luck/miracle/afterlife/written destiny.........

Everything that happened to us is only as a result of ourself, others(if they take part) and natural phenomenons. cool
hell should be real, by force by fire. I wanna go there after death.
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 29, 2017
geoworldedu:
hell should be real, by force by fire. I wanna go there after death.
You will not going to go there, because there is no such thing. Actually, this comment could be my last. I'm may go now to state I was before I was born, which is oblivion. cool
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hati13:

You will not going to go there, because there is no such thing. Actually, this comment could be my last. I'm may go now to state I was before I was born, which is oblivion. cool
It must be real at least for only me. May Hell fire be real for me in jesus name!
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:
It must be real at least for only me. May Hell fire be real for me in jesus name!
AMEN!!!
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 12:17am On May 20, 2018
I love HELLLLLLL FIREEEE!!!!
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Okeydokey
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 16, 2018
geoworldedu:
I love HELLLLLLL FIREEEE!!!!

The day you will die without Christ, you will experience hell fire nyafu nyafu, you are playing with your life.

God loves you that is why he is still giving you the chance to repent.

I like people like you, people like you always have the Call of God upon their lives

When a great challenge comes to your life, you will seek by force.
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Humblechuks002:

The day you will die without Christ, you will experience hell fire nyafu nyafu, you are playing with your life.

God loves you that is why he is still giving you the chance to repent.

I like people like you, people like you always have the Call of God upon their lives

When a great challenge comes to your life, you will seek by force.

God give me hell fire. I love hell too much o.
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by johnw47: 6:09am On Oct 18, 2018
geoworldedu:

God give me hell fire. I love hell too much o.

i believe you will have your wish and truly you will not love it:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mat 13:49  So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 
Mat 13:50  And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Jud 1:7  Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

^^^ you know all about that one geo, with your mind continually on peniis
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
johnw47:

i believe you will have your wish and truly you will not love it:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mat 13:49  So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 
Mat 13:50  And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Jud 1:7  Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

^^^ you know all about that one geo, with your mind continually on peniis
God give me my hell wish in Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!!
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by johnw47: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
geoworldedu:
God give me my hell wish in Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!!

as you have asked so let it be

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Mat 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
geoworldedu:

kerosene and matches have not yet been exhausted in the world just start a fire and jump into it .it will be a warm up before you go to the great beyond to enjoy the flames for eternity
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by 0temSapien: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
nice 1
Chidorx60:
kerosene and matches have not yet been exhausted in the world just start a fire and jump into it .it will be a warm up before you go to the great beyond to enjoy the flames for eternity
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by orisa37: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
geoworldedu:

Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by orisa37: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
When Jesus comes back, there will be no Hell at all but Heavenly Jerusalems.
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 5:02am On Nov 16, 2018
orisa37:
When Jesus comes back, there will be no Hell at all but Heavenly Jerusalems.
What of Heavenly Lagos? cheesy
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by orisa37: 5:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Good question. Lagos is coded in IFA not in KJV Bible. Lagos is a Heritage of Love, ILE-IFE, Heritage also of God.
Re: I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only by geoworldedu: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2018
orisa37:
Good question. Lagos is coded in IFA not in KJV Bible.
Lagos is a Heritage of Love, ILE-IFE, Heritage also of God.
So there will be new Ile Ife when Sango comes back, isn't it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body / Only The Yorubas Visit Mountains For Prayers. Why? / Any Igbo ''jews'' Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.