Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Open Letter To Efe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Efe (385 Views)

Open Letter To Efe Bb9ja / Based On Logistics: Brand New Suv Presented To Efe #bbnaija(photos) / Access Banks Message To EFE, See Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Efe by torontoboy(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Open letter to Efe.
Hi there, while i must confess that i did not watch BBN (as i believe the show was called), i would like to congratulate you on your winning 25 extra large and a brand new car to boot.
A word to the wise though.The sum sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. If you convert that to the US currency, you're talking about $71,000 give or take a few here and there.
Were i you (and I'm not), investing in real estate would be the only option available here. Spending up to 20 million on building a set of nicely appointed flats should be the priority. This should see you through nicely whether endorsement's come in or not. If they come in, repeat step A above.
Keep your SUV in the garage untouched till the euphoria and endorsements dwindle. While basking in the limelight and the shine of bankable millions, procure visa's to worthwhile countries.
If your endorsements are sizable, buy a house in America etc. You can still get a $50 grand house which while not a mansion, still ensures you are a home owner in America.
As regarding the SUV, sell it and put the money in A above. A smaller car should still give you bragging rights.
Finally, after the public moves on to another celebrity, quietly relocate to a foreign country and start a new life working.
If while there (working), you still want to do entertainment etc, you would have had enough investments etc to give you a lifelong sure footing.
Thank you for your time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Efe by danielicon(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2017
mmmh!!! Op, you funny!!! buy a house in America?? you think America is like Nigeria, who's going to pay the property rights?? and mind you, landed property is not the only investment plan
Re: Open Letter To Efe by torontoboy(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Property tax on a $50 grand house ain't much!
Re: Open Letter To Efe by torontoboy(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Assuming you have a house for rent which brings in 1 mil annually in Nigeria (and that's stretching it), how much is that in US greenbacks? That's less than $3,000 yearly. The 50 grand house in Yankee should give you at least $700- $850 monthly. Do the math!

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija: Davido Allegedly Signs TV Show Winner, Efe To DMW / "I Will Keep Marriage At Low Key If I Have A Second Chance" - Tee Bills / Super Exclusive! Davido’s Father, Deji To Replace Isiaka Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.