Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

5 Life Get-rich-quick Tips From Donald Trump - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Life Get-rich-quick Tips From Donald Trump (434 Views)

5 Life Changing Opportunities You Should NEVER Miss In The University / Winning Multiple Scholarships In Nigeria: 9 Tips From My Experience / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Chinese Bamboo - Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Life Get-rich-quick Tips From Donald Trump by Hustler247(f): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2017
1. Dress in accordance with your social and cultural status:
Over the years, Trump came to understand that wearing cheap clothes is absolutely incorrect. You can certainly buy something inexpensive (because no one will know the price), but it will look exactly as much as was paid for it.. "Clothing says a lot about us even before we open our mouth", - said Trump.

2. Provoke others:
Yes! A good way to judge those acquaitance who sit with you at the table is to express provocative, elaborate phrases. You can easily understand what kind of person your acquaitance is.

3. Become your own financial expert:
Trump believes that it is not necessary to hire a financial advisor, as there are many cases when these "professionals" have led to a collapse. It is better to learn by reading the information on the pages of business magazines.

4. Stand up for yourself:
"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" - it is said in the Old Testament. If you pressured - answer the same way, if abused - attack. Do not trust anyone, not even your closest friend - he may at any time encroach on your wife and money.

5. Take care of your hair:
The billionaire is often criticized for the fact that he often combed, but he believes it is very important.

Source > JuicyAfrika.com

Re: 5 Life Get-rich-quick Tips From Donald Trump by potent5(m): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Life Get-rich-quick Tips From Donald Trump by Jaxx123: 2:12pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (Reply)

Oou Post Utme Screening / Please I Need Help On Project "Physics Production" / 7 Cities With The Most Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.