Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) (27804 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Jesse Lingard Mocks Arsenal After 3-1 Win (Photos & Video) / Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by joat247: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2017
An igbo arsenal fan named kelechi was seen to be upset with arsenal after a 3-nil loss to crystal place.
he then metioned that in nigeria yesterday his brother won bbnaija and he was very elated only for arsenal to mess up the next day.
and he has been spending so mush money on ticket to arsenal games without them delivering results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9OIT1UPE0I

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:05am On Apr 11, 2017
HE NEEDS A SPIRITUAL DELIVERANCE.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by joat247: 1:17am On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HE NEEDS A SPIRITUAL DELIVERANCE.
Lol grin
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by joat247: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by BreezyCB(m): 4:15am On Apr 11, 2017
Wenger must go

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by joat247: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2017
BreezyCB:
Wenger must go
am telling you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by veekid(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Arsenal Na useless team, I wonder who still supports em

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by xjiggy: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2017
If Nigerian youth and young adults devote the same time, money and effort used in supporting BBNaija into cultivating Rice, Beans and Cassava, the prices of these food commodities will reduce by half. Let's be Focused. #teamfocus

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by eleojo23: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Nigerians can focus on irrelevant things sha

Neither BBN nor Arsenal will make his life better.
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by generaliy: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2017
LOL

1 Like

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by Dongreat(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2017
xjiggy:
If Nigerian youth and young adults devote the same time, money and effort used in supporting BBNaija into cultivating Rice, Beans and Cassava, the prices of these food commodities will reduce by half. Let's be Focused. #teamfocus

It's simply because an average Nigerian is very unfocused, easily swayed by fantasy and believing in ridiculous hope for something evil, like becoming a politician someday and loot the treasury or marrying a rich person and living off them. Engage a typical Nigerian in discussions that are brain storming/ economics importance, he/she will say "who that one epp". An average Nigerian cannot debate without starting a sentence with insult and worse they chase after wealth regardless of the impact it will have on their neighbors; reasons why our leaders are thieves, drug lords and cultists.
Despite knowing how powerful social media is, they rather use it to insult others culture, promote unnecessarily activities and type "Amen" to every picture of Jesus".
Like I alway say to my friends and colleagues including foreign colleagues, we Nigeria deserve to suffer because we nor get sense and we vote in leaders because they share 2 cups of garri, one sachet of sugar and 500 Naira.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by austin2all: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Arsenel has spoilt this weeks joyful mood efe gave her fans

1 Like

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by TheBlessedMAN: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on spiritual logistics, Arsenal is a Useless Team.

I av said it...and Am a Man u fan... I dey my house, come and beat me.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by austey10(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2017
this is funny
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by austin2all: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2017
xjiggy:

it begins with you

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by kingsumo(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2017
Please give this man some brain
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by toyinjimoh(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Arsenal fans are upset right now
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by noble71(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Say no to betting they won't here.

I cancelled any thing called betting on 12 December 2015 after loosing 100k to bet9ja. I'm happier now.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by naijaboiy: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2017
What's the co-relation? undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2017
Arsenal fit spoil pesin joy.....I never expected it
Na deliverance sure pass for arsenal sad
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by ominilongest(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2017
Mtcheeew

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by blazetitov: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2017
Goners. Very funny dude! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by Rebeccababy(f): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Some likes 4 Efe

1 Like

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by mpurity1(f): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2017
arsenal fans don suffer
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by donbenz(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Again angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by Ovokoo: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2017
austin2all:
Arsenel has spoilt this weeks joyful mood efe gave her fans
Efe is actually male contrary to popular belief.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by Pavore9: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Some are more concerned over the failings of a foreign football club than the failings of their various State governments! angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by kqudus(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2017
I came here to read comments
Re: Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) by BreezyCB(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2017
joat247:

am telling you
Wenger and Stan kronke must leave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses / Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles / 5 Important Health Tips When Watching Nigeria World Cup Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.