Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

SELF ANALYSIS- A Scientology Book Every Christian Should Read. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SELF ANALYSIS- A Scientology Book Every Christian Should Read. (419 Views)

7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SELF ANALYSIS- A Scientology Book Every Christian Should Read. by oaroloye(m): 2:03am On Apr 11, 2017
SHALOM!

"He always runs
where others walk.
He acts
while other men
just talk.
He looks at this World
and wants it all.
So he strikes-
-like THUNDER BALL!"

. -James Bond Theme.

While Christians just talked about Jesus Christ, LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD just quietly applied his Teachings- specifically ONE CHAPTER of The Gospel- and came up with a System that created a $100 million institution by the time of his death.

DIANETICS AUDITING, performed by a trained professional, costs $50 per hour.

People paid, and continue to pay, for ONE reason, and ONE reason only: IT ACTUALLY WORKS- period!

A vast amount of energy is spent on PROPAGANDA to brainwash the public that it DOESN'T. That people pay such amounts for a glorified Counselling Technique should prove to you who is lying, and who is telling The Truth.

L. RON HUBBARD further ripped-off The Bible by taking YAHSHUA'S KEY TEACHING- which The Church had been shitting on for nineteen centuries, and REWROTE IT IN HIS OWN WORDS, and SOLD IT BACK to the Public that DIDN'T WANT JESUS as his own book, "SELF-ANALYSIS."

All Human Beings fall into one of four Spiritual Energy Categories. Therefore, their reactions to life will be different.

Yahshua Taught on that.

His sleepy Disciples ignored the Teaching, or else exploited it for their own selfish ends, that helped no one.

L. Ron Hubbard did not glorify The Lord with the Teachings he plundered from The Bible. He left that job to CHRISTIANS to do. However, THEY, seeing what he had made of "THEIR" Bible, did not glorify GOD, nor THANK L. Ron Hubbard for doing their work for them, but instead CURSED him, REVILED him, and ORDERED Christians to IGNORE him.

Therefore, the VAST RESERVOIR OF POWER that GOD SENT THE CHURCH by L. Ron Hubbard was poured down the "soak-away," and WASTED on Scientologists.

L. Ron Hubbard took the Teaching of Yahshua, and applied it to 24 Areas of Life, namely:

1. BEHAVIOR AND PHYSIOLOGY.
2. MEDICAL RANGE.
3. EMOTION.
4. SEXUAL BEHAVIOR/ ATTITUDE TOWARD CHILDREN.
5. COMMAND OVER ENVIRONMENT.
6. ACTUAL WORTH TO SOCIETY COMPARED TO APPARENT WORTH.
7. ETHIC LEVEL.
8. HANDLING OF TRUTH.
9. COURAGE LEVEL.
10. SPEECH: TALKS/ SPEECH: LISTENS.
11. SUBJECT'S HANDLING OF WRITTEN OR SPOKEN COMM WHEN ACTING AS A RELAY POINT.
12. REALITY (AGREEMENT).
13. ABILITY TO HANDLE RESPONSIBILITY.
14. PERSISTENCE ON A GIVEN COURSE.
15. LITERALNESS OF RECEPTION OF STATEMENTS.
16. METHODS USED BY SUBJECT TO HANDLE OTHERS.
17. HYPNOTIC LEVEL.
18. ABILITY TO EXPERIENCE PRESENT-TIME PLEASURE.
19. YOUR VALUE AS A FRIEND.
20. HOW MUCH OTHERS LIKE YOU.
21. STATE OF YOUR POSSESSIONS.
22. HOW WELL ARE YOU UNDERSTOOD.
23. POTENTIAL SUCCESS.
24. POTENTIAL SURVIVAL.

The Four Categories Doctrine applied to each of these areas, and thus affords an accurate evaluation of one's Spiritual Energy Category, and points the directions of improvement, if necessary.

The Disinformation Propagandists would have you believe that SCIENTOLOGY is "USELESS," is about "DEVIL-WORSHIP," is a "UFO-CULT," whatever they have to tell you, to get you to STOP LOOKING AT IT.

Even because, once you begin looking at SCIENTOLOGY, the LIES you have been told your whole life begin to unravel.

For example: CAN YOU REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN YOU WERE FIRST TAUGHT THAT 50% WAS A "PASS-MARK," AND YOU ACCEPTED IT?

What happened there?

Was this not the beginning of your training in HOW TO BE A STUPID PERSON?

One who BELIEVES it ACCEPTABLE to JUST FORGET 50% of whatever they were taught?
Re: SELF ANALYSIS- A Scientology Book Every Christian Should Read. by ScienceWatch: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
I apologize Sir, I have forgotten more than 98% of what you taught me. Does that make me stupid ? Abeg put me over to your highest level.

But all is not lost Sir, I do remember three of your most important lessons.

1) What I do remember is your powerful teachings on, "THE RAPE VICTIM IS TO BLAME FOR THE RAPE, EVEN IF IT IS A BABY OR A YOUNG GIRL."

2) For some strange reason I can not forget your other amazing teaching on, "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

3) Who can forget your ground breaking teachings on, "All miracles in the SCOAN are fake."

Sir, I just remembered one more teaching [/b]that got you nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, can I impress you with it ?

4) Sir, you taught so decisively that, "JESUS CHRIST BETRAYED HIS STUPID DISCIPLES."

[b]I wish to thank you Sir,
your teachings have enriched my life, I have more love in my life, I have had three promotions in one month and I have been delivered from the demon that made me believe that RAPE IS A DAMN SIN. I also am free, free like never before. I find myself not caring for my baby girl because I know from your teachings that she is to blame for any bad thing that happens to her even RAPE.
Sir you dont know how much you have freed me !
Re: SELF ANALYSIS- A Scientology Book Every Christian Should Read. by ScienceWatch: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
One more thing Sir, before I go practice NO.8 on your list of Scientology list called "Handling of truth."
I am also enjoying No11 ... How to act as a relay. It is quit electrifying Sir.

I have found a shocking amount of evidence revealing that Scientology is a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.
Everywhere I looked I found evidence of criminal charges against a large number of top leaders in Scientology.

Please help Sir, most of the Scientology leaders have been found guilty in courts all over the world, Sir.

What must I do now, An American judge said during sentencing of one group of Scientologists that it was a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

I will take your advice on this important matter Sir, Because you are my Scientology teacher.

I will report back tomorrow on my progress of no's 8 and 11. The acting as a relay is giving me a hard time because I have to keep my hands in a very awkward position.

(1) (Reply)

See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons / Who Among These Three Is A Sinner? / If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.