Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Lord Our Everlasting Portion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Lord Our Everlasting Portion (223 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Daily Spiritual Digest / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Lord Our Everlasting Portion by jonatoye(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Lord Our Everlasting Portion

WORD FOR TODAY
A man is far from being successful in the land of the living until the Lord becomes his everlasting portion. Walking closely to God is inevitable for every man who desires to experience Him!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Scriptural Reference
"The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!"" (Lamentations 3:24 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If there is anything or reason for which you must follow and walk with God, it is to experience and have Him as your everlasting portion. The best thing the Lord offered to men of old who walked with Him was not money or material possession but Himself. He presented Himself to Abraham as his exceeding reward.

We have friends, relatives, wife/husband, children, whom the Lord gave us on temporary basis to support our lives on the pathway of destiny. Sooner or Later we either leave them or they leave us; so also all material things we have. We are only caretakers. Nevertheless many people derailed from the will of God on the account of these things.

Many who claimed to be walking with Him are doing so for ease, worldly pleasure and human applause. They are not ready to pay the sacrifice for any cause of the Lord. Many are not serving Him with Joy because they lack physical pleasurable things of this earth.

Despite the fact that God really have interest in blessing us while on earth the fact still remains that he sees us as a temporary being on earth. He brought us here to prepare us for eternity. Hence, life is a test, a trust and a temporary assignment.

There is a God you will meet when every life issues will be over. Walk closely with Him so as to enter with Him into His eternal presence.

Prayer Point:
All along my pilgrim journey Saviour let me walk with thee in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
With God on your side, you have everything!!!
-----------------------------------
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Splendid Tuesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Facing Failure / We Need To Have Integrity / Change Your Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.