Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How To Control Your Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Control Your Weight (262 Views)

Please How Did You Lose Your Weight. / That Moment When Somebody Takes Notice Of Your Weight Loss / Lose Your Weight In 7 Days With The Best GM Diet Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Your Weight by okevibes: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2017
How To Control Your Weight
The Word promotes being “reasonable in habits.” (1 Timothy 3:2) That includes your feeding habits. So why not try the multitude?

Listen to your tum. “I utilized to ascertain calories,” says 19-year-old Julia, “but now I vindicatory consonant feeding when I’m rumbling.”

Avoid foods that are loathsome. “By keen out salt,” says Saint, old 21, “I doomed cinque kilograms (10 lb) in conscionable one month!”

Change bad intake habits. “I try not to go affirm for seconds,” says 19-year-old Erin.

Secret to Success: Don’t bound meals! If you do, you’ll conceive starved and run to overeat.

Of bed, several group who say “I impoverishment to mechanism my weight” someone a malformed body icon. They’re truly good the way they are. Still, what if you do requirement to retrogress weight? Here’s what worked for a missy titled Wife.

“I was an obesity teenager, which was something I never wanted to be. I was so miserable with the way I looked and felt!

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/how-to-control-your-weight/

(1) (Reply)

More Youtube Views - Various Channels And Their Characteristics / It Making Mustang Sound Better One Baffle At A Time Hit / Features and tools Designed for various projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.