Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (33165 Views)

TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) / Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by AdoraAmadi: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2017
Recall that ace comedian AY, who visited the big brother naija house early last month campaigned for TBoss after photos and videos of her staring at him endlessly went viral.

His wife even jokingly reacted to the video which made AY campaign for her, telling her to bring home the bracelet she promised his daughter.

Well, AY switched sides during the final voting week by campaigning for BBN winner, Efe. It seems that didn't go well with TBoss' sister, Wendy who has been handling her social media pages as she unfollowed him from her Instagram page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-tboss-sister-unfollows-ay.html

1 Share

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by Angeleena(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2017
okay,based on logistics, AY wanted to join the winning train..

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by nickyvick(f): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2017
if this is true ----hahaha
Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by Djicemob: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2017
Tboss brand was turning out to be a titanic. What else do you expect.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2017
And so ?
Who following help

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by LAFO: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Who 'following' epp?
Based on logistics,
AY didn't want to waste his votes.

21 Likes

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by Mologi(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2017
When Warri Takes over, Weitin wan stop am, Romania.?..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Immaturity. She was planning to ride private jet with her sister before she was disgraced out. The fact was that bb knew she was a bad market for them, they need to keep her there to cause controversies, so that they can keep getting votes and money. That was why she was booted out immediately the votes were closed. She should divert her anger to bb ,that kept her there for so long.

29 Likes

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by Shadbay(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2017
E pain am! grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by amiibaby(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2017
BREAKING NEWS:

EFCC set to invite Efe.

N25million looks like Dasukigate ........ Buhary's Aide

APC blames Jonathan for Efe's victory in d just concluded BBA elections

PDP to Efe, come and be our Presidential candidate in 2019

DSS may visit Efe, claims, sudden wealth is corruption.

Tboss: the voting was rigged, I will approach the court.

FG to Efe: declare you asset

Doctors advice Efe to release 50% of the 25million to assist the man that went on medical tourism some months back

Efe's victory is a result of my visit to the Niger Delta ...... VP

NASS calls on Efe to support the 2017 budget with N20million

Efe, come and take the Chieftaincy title we wanted to give your father...... Village Chiefs

I still loved Efe ......... Efe Ex babe

I have no doubt that Efe will b a millionaire ......... Efe Neighbour

I will accepted your proposal if you will take me back ...... Efe Ex girlfriend

Efe is my son ....... Buuhari
before them say I dey lie.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by BreezyCB(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Haha
Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by ekems2017(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Nobody wants to identify with an arrogant personality.
But does Ay really cares? His followers are numerous and he might not even notice it.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by eleojo23: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2017
How is this news?

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by martineverest(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2017
whats ur business if i chose to follow or unfollow someone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by oviejnr(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Shadbay:
E pain am! grin
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Kk... She need to unfollow Ay so that the private jets owners can follow her

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by goingape1: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Recall that ace comedian AY, who visited the big brother naija house early last month campaigned for TBoss after photos and videos of her staring at him endlessly went viral.

His wife even jokingly reacted to the video which made AY campaign for her, telling her to bring home the bracelet she promised his daughter.

Well, AY switched sides during the final voting week by campaigning for BBN winner, Efe. It seems that didn't go well with TBoss' sister, Wendy who has been handling her social media pages as she unfollowed him from her Instagram page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-tboss-sister-unfollows-ay.html

how is this news undecided
Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by babablogger: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2017
Well she sef show her character
Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by Moreoffaith(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2017
E pain am.
Instead of you to work on your sister
You busy doing trash
U better talk to her so she won't finish that 500k in 3hr + as calculated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by balancediet(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2017
Why is this Even news? Did he beg her to follow him before?

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Tboss na cry baby

Sister na drama queen

Ssmhft undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by pstboi: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Does it change any thing?
Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by Godsage(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2017
hahahaha.. Tboss don finish money abi, wendy ;Dhahahaha.. Tboss don finish money abi, wendy
Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by kanicorp9(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2017
lol
Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by tribalistseun: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Me I unfollow AY since Saturday, AY always dig out bad unreasonable news about Tboss in other to put her in the bad light.

But if it's Efe he will hide it. If anyone says anything bad about Efe he will want to disgrace the person. To me that's him not being neutral.

But it's all good, it's not by force to follow someone on social media. Abi AY dey buy me Data?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by easzypeaszy(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2017
If I can do more dan dt... Means dey r united n love demselves...its a good one...unfollow d unfollowables no time sis

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by Hiccups: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2017
Although I've never watched BBN, looks like all I heard about T-Lady flows in her siblings & family.

6 Likes

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by snipesdam(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Who gives a Fvck if you unfollow him... White Witch tongue

She should be grateful she got 500k to rent a private jet for 1Day.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by sod09(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2017
dis ay say dis himself....with d thousands of followers he have,how can he notice d white witch sister unfollow him.
bloggers and lie
Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by rosalieene(f): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2017
This was how Laura ikeji used Linda ikeji's popularity to shine..... Now Tboss sister want to shine because of Tboss.

it is allowed.
Re: Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? by dunkem21(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Do you know that Big Brother is just a home video? ..

Ask me how cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Ini Edo Breaks Up With Mike Godson / Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.